PvP defense reward notification on Mobile

occasionally i am receiving a notification that pvp defense rewards are ready to my mobile device. However, my alert for pvp is disabled and also there is no defense rewards in the in game mail. this does not occur often. 1-2 times per day over the last couple days.

edit: as a further hint this might only be occurring while i am playing on my PC. i dont think this has popup up on my phone while my steam game was closed.

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android 7.0 LG v20

Screenshot or image:

the above screenshots and notification happened about 15-20min before this post

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
i am not expecting to receive any notifications related to pvp

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
_started happening after 4.2 was released. maybe…maybe… not until after the tribute bug was fixed…

Steps to make it happen again
no idea.

Just in case: make sure that you don’t have the same kind of alert enabled on your PC or other device.

The devs don’t work on the weekends, so you won’t get this checked soon…
Maybe you could try the following: disable all alerts in your devices, wait for the next hour after your tributes are collected and see what happens. If you don’t get any notification you could try activating the ones you want active in both devices and see if thing finally work as intended. Hopefully this will help.

Did you mean to link this thread?

The one you linked was a separate issue that has already been resolved.
Was happening prior to the tribute being fixed as well.

@Razzagor all notifications are off on my other devices. But it looks like my bug is a duplucate of @awryan 's.
@awryan my link reference is correct. Thats about the time i started noticing the issue. But looks like you reported this issue already so this thread is duplicate

1 Like

Sorry about the issue with the alerts, we’re investigating the issue at the moment so hopefully we’ll have a fix soon.

Good way to start off your monday morning eh :smiley: its always somethin’

This is still happening @Kafka. Is There a work around we can do to make the pvp defense reward notifications stop? Or is it still an open issue?

I know Cyrup suggested this a while ago, which I tried (— and I think I followed the instructions correctly). It seemed to work for about a day :man_shrugging: :stuck_out_tongue:, but maybe you’ll have better luck.