Puzzle Quest on the Switch- a thank you

Long time no see people! I just wanted to thank the @Sirrian and anybody and everybody else that was involved with releasing Puzzle Quest on the Switch. That game has and will always be one of my favorite games EVER because it is simply fun and gives me plenty of stuff to do, without ever forcing me to do any of it.

I have purchased that game on every platform it was ever released on, and I’ve never once regretted it. I read some reviews, and while 99% of them have been positive, some have mentioned that the original Puzzle Quest is no longer “ground breaking” or “revolutionary”. Those same reviews failed to point out a match 3 game that does it better though, and that’s simply because there isn’t one.

In conclusion, I’d like to say “thank you” again to the people responsible for Puzzle Quest, and every version of it. In the time since it released match 3 games have become pay to win, grind ridden fests of tedium and frustration. And during all of that, Puzzle Quest has remained a shining light of content that is not only worth doing, but keeps me coming back for more.

Take care. :slight_smile:

1 Like