Purple Traitstone Pack 2 not available?

Last week on my main account, Invite ESOX, I purchased the Red Traitstone Pack 2, that has a limit of 1.

This week, I noticed on my secondary account, there is a Putple Traitstone Pack 2, that is not available for sale on my main account.

I had assumed that most sale items that have a limit of 1, would still allow purchase of other similar items other weeks.

Should I be able to see the Purple Traitstone Pack 2 this week, having purchased the Red Traitstone Pack 2 last week?

1 Like

I also was never given the offer of Purple Traitstone Pack 2. It’s a bit of a shame because I was actually interested in that one.

2 Likes

I’m going to bump this back up, because the Brown Traitstone Pack 2 isn’t available on my main account, but is on my test account.

@Sirrian Are these packs to have been only 1 purchase of any of the packs total, or only allow one purchase of the pack per week?

To me, I can see only being allowed to buy 1 of the Red pack, but I wasn’t expecting buying the Red one to lock me out of all the other color packs.

2 Likes

Should be one purchase for each pack, but something seems to have gone wrong.
We might just remove the one purchase limit for now.

1 Like

ther goes my life savings