Problem to launch the game (Error 768 Asset corruption on Xbox)

Is anyone able to reinstall the game and then take a video of you attempting to open the game?

1 Like

@Nonoal just confirming: was that video taken immediately after reinstalling?

I’m from Brazil and I’m having the exact same problem ever since I woke up 16 hours ago.
All my Brazilian friends are suffering from the same issue and no one was able to log in yesterday.
This is very frustrating. Everyone lost the first day of gwar because of this…

1 Like

I have the same problem since yesterday morning.
And reinstall no change problem

I reinstalled the game, launched once, erased my backup and made the video. But I’m doing it again to see if there is a difference.

2 Likes

Hello,

I did all the steps and it is not working better.
I had the problem before 07h00 yesterday morning (french timezone).

It is really sad because of the daily tasks and incomes, dungeons, guild wars,…
I hope it will be soon fixed.

1 Like

We’ve all reinstalled the game multiple times and nothing works.
I’m no tech guy, but it looks like the file that we’re trying to download to launch the game is corrupt.
I have no idea why this is only affecting some regions though.

1 Like

Exactly! We’re all daily players and we’ve lost a lot of precious resources.
Not to mention the fact that we missed gwar and compromised our guilds performances.
This is unacceptable.

1 Like

There are several people in my guild who have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and also hard restarted their Xbox. It is not working. This is guild war week and this is affecting people. Where are the Developers to fix this problem. My members have already submitted tickets. And it’s happening to the people who are in foreign countries.

2 Likes

We’re working on this as a top priority and have been since I saw the first report this morning.

I understand your frustration, I really do, and we’ll have this fixed as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

If anyone can take a video of them opening the game immediately after reinstalling, that would be helpful.

3 Likes

Just after opening the game immediately after reinstalling.

5 Likes

I hope you guys can fix this soon. Good luck. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Nonoal, it is exactly the same on my xbox.

5 Likes

The problem is persistent even after reinstalling the game … this is exactly the same bug as the videos of Nonoal and Franco … we are 2 no longer able to play here (bloodmoon 2033 and furieti75 same xbox one) please help us :wink: thanks !

1 Like

Yup everyone with the same problem has the same loading video,

These are not individual problems, perhaps look at a section of code (partition/hard drive/ file) that houses foreign players, i am from south africa and there seem to be many french people affected, and since we all in the gmt +2 bracket that might give you a clue as to where to look, seems like it hit all of the people at the same time, around 5pm ish (gmt+2).

2 Likes

For those who wrote Support tickets, I’ve just replied to them requesting some more specific information.

Not sure you gonna read my comment further down, But you might want to look at data around 5pm (gmt+2) roughly 16 hrs ago, seems when most people were hit, and also seems to be a lot of people who reside in the GMT +2 timezone,

Hopefully that helps you narrow it down, since GWS day 2 to has just started and having recently joined a guild that have recently moved up to bracket 7 I don’t want to be the one that lets them down. not to mention the other miss outs 4 pet rescues not finishing delve event with segils left, etc etc,

what type of info?

It’s the same for me as what i can see on the video posted here.