POLL: How do you feel about the Valkyrie changes?

That is with kingdom bonuses though. Her base magic with assension with out kingdom bonuses makes her only make 6 souls. Comp[are her base soul generation with other troops’ (and hero weapons) soul generation with those that make souls from ghulvania, and she becomes out classed. This is a list of troops that make souls with their spell. Valkyrie makes 6 souls. Wight makes 8 souls. 12 for banshee, 14 for Avina. Dragon soul makes 15.

1 Like

Well maybe if you spend more time playing then crying in the forum you would get more souls :stuck_out_tongue:

More per cast, though. Finding the opportunity to use said troops to actually generate the souls and then finishing the battle so you can actually collect is another matter.

1 Like

I was joking but do i really need to pass you a tissue?

Mass disenchant doesn’t generate extra souls, it only speeds up the process of disenchanting that most of us were already doing. But then again, you already knew that didn’t you and are just here to get joy out of others’ frustrations, aren’t you? Whatever floats your boat.

2 Likes

Btw it was just a question i never said i was happy about that, just wanted to understand the issue

If you’re serious then I apologize for my assumptions; tis late here and I fear I may be getting cranky lol

Lol it’s all good maybe you should take the tissue beside your bed to pass the frustration (JOKE) just to make sure :slight_smile:

lol I’m sensing a pattern here. You seem to be very fond of tissues. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well need a ton im single lol

I’m going to delete my posts. I don’t want to get your thread closed down. Cheers.

1 Like

Thxs @HKdirewolf :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe that adding soul generations on separate troops was a beautiful idea, But its implementation was diluted by the false expectations of the trait necromancy.

I think the best way to handle this would to permanently increase the caps of souls and gold, across the board, and get rid of merchant and necromancy. this puts an equal playing field for everyone, also, not force people into a meta enforcing a certain team for soul generation. Since I have started this game, I have ALWAYS used Valkyrie, and yet nowhere near close to obtaining the amount of souls I need… Why must I be forced to use valk? and even at this point, why must I be forced to use:
Banshee: 22 souls
Avina: 17 souls
Valkyrie: 16 souls
Dragon Soul: 15 souls
Wight: 15 souls
Thanks, @Ashasekayi

Thank you @Sirrian @Nimhain I love the content your team creates, but i think you missed the goal here.

In the past we were forced to ALWAYS use valk for years if we wanted soul progression, then we got Dragon Soul, LOVED IT… used the hell out of it. It was something new to use for souls, I HAD to create a team with it.

Over view of my opinion, Forced to use one troop for years, Have the option between 2 troops for a month of so.
Now, we’re forced to use a generator and 2 Necromancy troops, which outside of death( hardly anyone has) and Keeper of Souls. I now feel MORE tied down than I EVER have, including being FORCED to use Valk in the early days.

Can we remove Necromancy and Merchant from the trait list? Put the changes into QoL not shifting the Meta, I beg you.

Why groom your nails when you can just cut off your fingers?

3 Likes

Lol alchemist makes yellow, has merchant, and creates gold. I think i know what to make soon. Time to make a hellcat team,

How about a third option?

I don’t care because I never believed in limiting my team build choices just for souls. Instead of feeling that I’m ‘forced’ to use some troop and complaining about it, I just ignored the option completely, as if it did not exist.

While it’s true that I now have enough souls already, even when I was still needing them I didn’t consider Valkyrie as an option, and only started using her (for Mab teams) when I was almost done with souls. At times when I was desperate for souls I would disenchant or complete challenges, other times I just let it accumulate slowly from other sources.

I’m pretty sure your answer would fit under my already suggested “Do not care because I’m too cool for souls” option. :stuck_out_tongue:

If so, then I don’t understand the wording of that option. I definitely don’t feel “too cool for souls”. I do feel the need for them, I just opt for other methods to get them.

I was just teasing you. I may no longer be communicating effectively as I have stayed up way, way, way too late.

1 Like

This bothers me. The reason it bothers me is because your using your own troops as comparison instead of their base versions, that have no kingdom bonuses. Without kingdom bonuses, valkyrie makes the least amount of souls according to llya’a website. Troops - Gems of War Database
As kingdom bonuses are given to each troop equally then valkyrie should be tied with or exceed dragon soul, however valkyrie should still make less souls than the other scale-by-magic troops. wight has 2 more magic than mercy yet your wight makes less souls than valkyrie by 1.

Trying to get those extra trophies to catch us huh? :wink: