POLL: How do you feel about the Valkyrie changes?

That trait is buttcheeks, man. Is Mab and the one mythical guy the only mana burn troops in the game? I feel like the trait is too niche.

1 Like

Honestly I have to say I’m more upset about the hero stat bug being fixed lol
Where’s the thread for that?? :stuck_out_tongue:

On topic, since this is a nerf I bet most people won’t enjoy it. I hope this opens the door for buffing soul gen at some point. I’m sad that I’m only halfway done with getting all the souls I need and now it’s harder but I like that I can use other troops without feeling forced into Valkyrie.

P.s any suggestions for a necromancer fast explore farm team? (I usually run on hard mode)

1 Like

I like how my level 18 valk makes less souls per cast then my hero.

For the same cast cost?

My valk level 18 makes 5 souls for 10 mana, for my hero 13 souls for 14 mana (phylactery), 10 souls for 12 mana (soul blade) So mana to soul cost my hero makes more souls than valkyrie. Without hero bonuses, my phylactery would make 8 souls

1 Like

At 55 votes the consolidated standings are:
Neutral or Haven’t tried:…42%
Dislike or strongly dislike:…36%
Like or strongly like:… 22%

Impressive, so the general consequence is that most are not made about the valkyrie change.

It’s nice to be able to express our opinion in a vote. We just have to wait for these “better” or more “useful” troops to come out eventually. Maybe we’ll look back on this and laugh.

In fact, I’m laughing right now.

Gotcha htismaqe, your like is already locked in.

2 Likes

Did anyone notice that valkyrie makes less souls than any soul troop now?

Unfortunately I didn’t word the neutral answer as well as I could; I suspect a lot of those neutral answers are people who already have all or almost all the souls they’ll need.

The real take away is the likes vs the dislikes as those are the important numbers for the devs (though at only 55 votes, this is a very small sampling and so of limited use).

How you figure? She does 16 a pop for me vs 15 a pop for Dragon Soul.

2 Likes

I just took a look at soul generators. Valkyrie isn’t at the bottom of that list.
Banshee: 22 souls
Avina: 17 souls
Valkyrie: 16 souls
Dragon Soul: 15 souls
Wight: 15 souls

3 Likes

He is right that some of the changed troops will generate more souls than she does now, but she’s squarely in the middle of the pack.

EDIT: Sniped by Asha!

2 Likes

Whoa, she’s surrounded by a sea of brown.

That’s a bit like stabbing yourself in the foot or the hand. Neither choice seems good.

I agree but he said she was the worst which clearly she is not. Hence my response. :slight_smile:

Don’t understand what is the big deal with souls, you guys don’t have hundreds of commun cards to disanchant?

I disenchant hundreds of common cards each week. That’s like trying to empty the ocean with a bucket lol.

2 Likes

Bear in mind that Ricky is supposedly the 1% of the 1% on Console. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for gracing us with your presence. An end-gamer isn’t going to understand the issue at hand.

Let me get my snorkel to swim in all these souls I don’t have.

4 Likes

Yeah but now they added the option to disanchant mythic and only keep 4 of them it should be easier