Poll: Default Panel When Selecting a Troop

Pretty simple - left, center, or right panel? I think this has been asked before (and I’m pretty sure I know how this is going to go) but I just want to clarify the people’s choice here. When you first select a troop: which should be the default? Currently it is the left panel, but it used to be the center panel.

If, for some reason, the current way isn’t what we want, this goes on the big list of changes we’re generating.

• Left
  • Center
  • Right

0 voters

Although honestly the best way is to have it be able to be changed in game for personal preference…

2 Likes

This should be in the features. In battle, I’d like to see the left card first, everywhere else, I want to see the center card first.

3 Likes

That I cant remember what comes first on console says enough on how important I think it is.

Id much rather have the ability to check stats during the AI’s move.

Second agentronin316, would be cool to be able to define this.
Also it could be correct to have the behaviour depend on where you are (inside or outside battle)

1 Like

Love this game’s artwork. Prefer to see it in front.

This is exactly what I want.

I voted for left because it’s important for me to be able to see spell first in battle.

I asked for this in the QoL list, but I’d actually like a fourth option, the full trait stone cost for the card. Not so much in combat, but in the troops view. It’s the info I spend most time in the troop pane looking for, and it’d finally let us see all three costs at one time.

2 Likes

The only appropriate and logical answer