Poll about playing everyday or not

i disagree, guild system is not made yet so its hardcore character is still under speculation

about what should be needed to perform best in the guild war i would prefer to be the quality of fights and not as much the frequency/time placement of those fights

i dont see putting more value into quality as a nonsense

there is simple method to make fight timing totally closed for exploits:

if i remove the tiny part, so taking 30 ppl who play more or less but play enough every week and if they made 30 x 5 x 6 (one day is excluded if i understand correctly) of perfect color victories i dont see a reason why they shouldnt be competitive with the top/big super active guilds. i dont think the frequency of those fights should be added to equation, activity is not much of a “sklill” and there is already single player pvp ranking to totally display and glorify the activity, i dont see a need for a new game mode that would glorify that

im not saying that i think giving complete freedom to when the fights are done is best solution, but i really feel like more freedom then the 1-2 days req. is needed and fair

edit: i just found this on the other thread, i vote for this :open_mouth:

or some combination of the 10tickets 2 days req. with this top 800 battles thing :slight_smile:

edit 2:
nvm everything, devs got something new, possibly best so all speculations are pointless until we find out what is it :smiley:
(meh keeping up with all the threads after i wake up and get to work huh…)

2 Likes