Points from last week's guild wars are not carrying over

Thxs @Nimhain. It’s just very confusing to keep hearing it’s fixed.

1 Like

It seems that when we fixed the issue for the guilds, a couple of guilds (including Hoguns) got missed from the list.

The tech team is currently working to fix it now.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Nimhain; I appreciate that. It’s just been a frustrating week (and I’m sure that goes double for all you…I’ve been on that side before so you have my sympathy).

2 Likes

@Nimhain Thanks for the clarification of what was fixed and the individual screen isn’t an issue.

I believe Hoguns should be fixed now, you may find that player rankings for this week have changed.

@Nimhain I’m sorry I’m just a bit confused. So the guild registration member and their rank is fixed but the individual score from last week still not fixed (show 0 points), correct?

2 Likes

@Nimhain - Our player rankings (Paragon, Champion, etc) did change (just now, as expected) however the page with “Your Results” from last week still shows 0 points for everyone. I even completely closed down GoW and brought it back up. This page should be showing the points from last week or am I confused?

This should be updated now.

2 Likes

Yes! I can confirm (for Hoguns) that this is working now. I’m seeing results from last week’s War on the “Your Results” page. Thanks, @Andrew & @Nimhain & everyone else. Much appreciate! :smiley:

That was my bad, I thought the we had finished with the fix then found out that there is one more step that should have updated the Your Results screen. :sweat_smile:

The bug we fixed after reset was to do with the user ranks not having adjusted accordingly, as it had a direct affect on this week’s guild war. Guilds that were affected by this would also have had the MyPoints of 0 bug, as it was related.

We have fixed the guild points for the guild as a whole, which will have affected rankings within the guild (and I believe) display in the Your Results tab. On the registration screen, the guild points for last week will be correct, but the My point (aka individual record for the player will still display 0).

To fix the MyPoints display of each user would have meant we would manually edit every user in each affected guild. Which we felt would be unnecessary as it is only a display issue and did not affect the guild wars for the week.

4 Likes

+1 yeah that seems like a whole lot of work for very little benefit. :slight_smile:

Thanks again, @Nimhain. I’m going to sleep so I won’t be nagging y’all about anything for at least 8 hours. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks Nim that’s clear enough for me. :slight_smile:

@Nimhain we have same issue at Dark Riders :

page with “Your Results” from last week still shows 0 points for everyone.

the gw ranking is a bit different from last week but im still a soldier while i think i did get better result then half of the guild that time (so im guessing its somewhat wrong but cant tell)

should i have our guild master to send a support ticket?

Anna, the explanation regarding “Your Results” or individual points from last week is just 3 posts above yours.

Regarding guild wars ranking in your guild or missing members, I believe your guild master have to contact devs so they can fix it manually.

1 Like

im not understanding the “cant see all your members” part but ill let my guild master know

we can see all members its just the points arent show properly
and i think our gw ranks are just organised by the default formula as the new member who happens to be one of highest member became paragon, while im still the soldier xD

It was when newly added members in some guilds did not registered for Guild Wars this week. But I believe devs has sorted it out.

For your guild wars ranks, they need to fix it manually.

1 Like

The player rankings are now fixed in Blazing Dragons as well. Thanks!

The guild Sleeping Forest is affected in both weeks now. Hope third time’s the charm :slight_smile:

The same issue has occurred in Isles of the Blessed again.