Points from last week's guild wars are not carrying over

Are the ranks for the week ok? or are they messed up as well?

Ranks are messed up too. It’s set to the default order (based on hero level?)

Gems of the Ostfront is effected as well

ranks aren’t correct either
@Saltypatra

Our guild, Taxaholic, also seems to be suffering from this bug this week.

1 Like

Final Fantasy is affected again this week. Points not carried over and members Guild War ranks are messed up as well.

Safe Word absolutely affected. I completely understand not individually editing personal scores for the first week, and we where relieved when week two seemed to go through correctly if not so smoothly at rollover. But now we’ve lost the data for all three weeks. Players are back to zero points and the ranks are defaulted. We’ve got someone who only did five of their thirty fights last week in a Herald slot.

3 Likes

We have the same problem (or worse? :D) someone who did no battles at all, ended up with a CHAMPION rank this week. I understand that scrub-tiered guilds are not as much of a concern and priority as the top ones, but it’d be outstanding if we could get ranks sorted by last weeks personal points <3 thank you in advance. @Nimhain , @Sirrian , @Andrew .

(“Some Guild”)

2 Likes

Possibly not the place to say it, but the scores and ranks in our guild seem to be correct on the first try for the first time and I am unreasonably giddy about it :grinning: Hopefully one of these weeks, they’ll get everyone right, haha! But at least it’s looking better :slight_smile:

1 Like

‘Purgatory’ - 2nd week we’ve been hit with this bug

Guild leader from Taxaholic here. Will we at least be able to get our GW rankings fixed today? It will likely significantly affect our performance this week. Paging @Nimhain.

1 Like

Anyone had their todays GW rankings issue resolved already?
I am not sure on the ettiquette here, is naming my guild Final Fantasy in this thread enough to get it on the to fix list, or should i ping @Saltypatra or even open a ticket in game for it?
Don’t want to bug the Devs, but i just would like to know if my guilds GW ranking issue is on the list.

I also opened a ticket. No resolution yet, but you have to remember that Australia is still in the wee hours of the morning. It’ll be a bit before any of the devs are up and awake and chasing down tech issues in the Guild Wars Beta.

Sure i wasn’t trying to rush the Devs, just wanted to learn what steps to take exactly to make sure my guild is on the list, once they get around to fix the ranks.

@Gouki last time it happened to my guild i just posted a SS and guild name and it was resolved before the first battle😎

1 Like

@Saltypatra i hate to be a pain but is there any word on Gems of the Ostfront having rankings fixed?

1 Like

Just here to echo this. It will make a big difference to us. We also have inactive players at high GW ranks because of this error.

Just got an email from Vexx in support. They have fixed the issue for our guild. I assume they are working on other guilds as well.

3 Likes

Yeah they didnt fix my guild… No email no message…

@Saltypatra can my guilds rankings be fixed mid week? Or are we stuck with them as is?

Same here, hopefully the’ll fix it later on.

1 Like