Points from last week's guild wars are not carrying over

That is something new! :grin:

Could it be a consequence of the rankings that have been fixed around reset today?

1 Like

Thanks for “the fix”, but please don’t do it next time :unamused:
Scores are not restored, but now few of our guildmates just plain missing from GW list.
And we have only one Champion.
The list was okay yesterday

and this is related:
http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/you-are-not-involved-in-the-current-gw

Sorry for you.
It seems that there are many problems with your guild this week.
I hope that the devs can fix them fast.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that the rankings for guild wars are now correct as if we had gained the points that we did from last week.
However we have a member who joined the guild on Monday who is not shown in the results tab (and therefore I am assuming cannot participate).

Our points are still jacked.

Your points are jacked; I’m facing the same person (Soldier, Vanguard). I have a support ticket in, but no clue as to whether or not they’ll be able to fix this. Honestly don’t want to face the same team again.

– Tranimo

1 Like

Looks like we dodged this bullet in Twilight Avengers (rank 52):

Isles of the Blessed had the problem as well.

Thanks.

Our individual point totals in Blazing Dragons are still not fixed.

Geminy Crickets is missing Jim Hitler from the GW roster. If you can get him on, that would be great!

@Nimhain & @Saltypatra - Hoguns still not fixed

DarkWarriors also still not fixed

And we still missing 3 members for the GW.

Is something over to fix all this issues?

Thanks

@Saltypatra posted this in the other post about the missing members:

4 Likes

Dark Riders

1 Like

Hi @Nimhain,

I have not seen a response for DruidsGlade ticket for this same issue? Are we in Q for this fox as well?

NowayJoe2Go

@Nimhain or @Saltypatra - Are these issues still being resolved via this post or do I need to open an actual support ticket for Hoguns? I’m happy to do either but don’t want to add confusion to whichever process you all are using. Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When we fixed the 0 points bugs we did so for the guild as a whole, but we are unable to fixed it for individual player records (at least for the Registration screen).

From the screenshots that have been posted, it seems that it’s only the registration screen which is diusplaying 0 for the player’s individual record.

With any Guilds who has missing members from guild wars, please get (preferably) your guild leader to contact support with a list of the missing members for us, so we can to try and fix it for your guild.

Edited: We do want to assure players that this issue shouldn’t happen again, but we are running some more tests using live data (on a test server), to test this out.

8 Likes

@Nimhain how are we supposed to know if the points were fixed for our guild? All our GW ranks are still the same players from last week even though they should have been switched around. If they have t been correctly assigned to their new GW ranks, does that mean it’s still not fixed for us (I am the guild leader, btw, well my wife but I’m the one who handles all the issues).

2 Likes

I’m assuming this means this issue hasn’t been fixed for us still. I know that you guys got swamped with bugs but the fact that Hoguns got hit with every GW bug last week and our issues are still unresolved is really, really frustrating.

1 Like

As I’m sure Vexx has told you over discord, we’re looking into this at the moment.

3 Likes