PLZ put the remaining 30+ weapons to the flash offer pool

Oki, next step will be trying to get the weapons missing from new raid and new tower events.

Cheers :beers:

They should be in the soulforge at least. These old event weapons are all IRRELEVANT i.e. weak. I’m not paying money for that!

2 Likes

finally!!!

Please add them to the soulforge rotation. Switch players never had the option to earn them from events.

1 Like

Neither did anybody else on any platform who was not there with advanced enough account at the time of release.
If you want to see if the devs have changed their “real money only!!!” stance from years ago and champion for paywalled weapons to become Soulforge-available on every platform, I’ll wish you luck on your quest. Otherwise…

3 Likes

Trust me, @Draegor, I tried to reason with the devs for months. More money for them was their only solution. I even made an attempt for them to put the weapons in the soulforge for 1,000 gems!:rofl:

I Started the journey because I wanted to help out one of my guild mates. Kass begged for about 2 years and got nowhere, so here we are…

Is it a rip-off? Yes. But we can’t do anything else about it. No more emails, forum posts or support tickets about this topic for me. What’s done is done

2 Likes

@Darkborne you are a hero

2 Likes

Np! I am no hero though. Just a traveler who wandered into these forums that one day…

But honestly, I just tried to approach them as an adult and a professional. Many times on the forums people would get frustrated and derail the discussion, so they would close the thread, and the conversation would stop.

Btw, your clan gave me a good scare in gws. :scream: But it is all good. If there was no competitive aspect of this game, there would be no point to any of this madness.

2 Likes