Plus size hotties request

I would like to see some plus sized hotties as new characters in the game. What can we do to make this happen?

2 Likes

Not doing it for you???

19 Likes

Queen Grapplepot?

7 Likes

Maybe a littleā€¦ Haha

1 Like

All the plus size are gross right? Haha

1 Like

Hey, beauty is only skin deep!

1 Like

Perfect shape for the Perfect Support Troop.

But yesā€¦ The art director does tend to portray obesity in an unfavorable light.

The only ā€œplusā€ sized I could find. Just so happens to be the only married female troop?? :thinking:

1 Like

Iā€™m still waiting for the day when they have a female tank that can mitigate 80% of skulls or even blow up the board. Its like they also think females canā€™t tank that well. And even ones that have a damage reduction most have silly abilities.

So my vote would be a sized woman doesnā€™t need to be a ā€˜hottieā€™, that can do what demons and men in GoW already do!

1 Like

Courtesy of @Taransworldā€™s spoiler site You are all welcome.

6 Likes

Queen Ysabelle is Lutherā€™s wife, isnā€™t she?

Also, can a dwarf ever be ā€œplus-sizedā€? Seems like an oxymoron.

2 Likes

Only in @Saltypatraā€™s shipping-fangirl-story i think.

1 Like

Support? I stick her in the front and loop her until everything is dead. I call that an offensive troop lol.

Great idea if you ask me, we need this !!!

50% chance to attack your own troops.

5 Likes

Is this thread even real?

3 Likes

So awesome.
Yup JR, apparently its a thing. Not mine though, even if I kinda like lady ironbeard

I think this thread (very risky fun to start with) should probably be closed before it gets (more) offensive. @Saltypatra

3 Likes

Itā€™s real and itā€™s gotta be reallllllllllllā€¦ Actually itā€™s a serious request :slight_smile:

Comon nowā€¦ It was and is a serious request. Just look at the troops. Thereā€™s a lot of muscular handsome guy cards and slim attractive female cardsā€¦ Why not add this???