Please Devs answer me so i shut lol

Can we please get some clarification about the GW bonus points?

Bonus color stay the same?
What about the 4 other points sirrian mentionned? Is it the old alive troop bonus splitted in 4?

@sirrian @Nimhain @Alpheon @GoldPhoenix0 @Saltypatra @Lila36
@Andrew

Please help us to see the light :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Well when Ricky goes at it he goes all in.

5 Likes

We won’t be giving you the exact calculations regarding the new scoring. However, we are discussing giving some more insight into how it works generally.

8 Likes

Better then nothing, shoot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That would be greatly appreciated and very helpful to figure out what may be more viable under the new rules.

2 Likes

Btw @Saltypatra if you guys don’t like when we ask you questions , well think about it when you want to release addictive game, next time just release something really boring and we won’t bother you :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

We don’t mind questions, we just can’t always answer them. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

But this is one you will… Sorta… So yay. :slight_smile:

Yeah we’re just eager. Hopefully before it restarts. Yeah. Eager.

3 Likes

Why?
How are we supposed to compete if we don’t know what we are expected to do?

5 Likes

Don’t confuse can’t with won’t. Very disappointed that after the last attempt at secret rules backfired so badly that the decision has been made to do it again…

5 Likes

As I said earlier we are currently discussing what we will or won’t disclose. It’s probably worth waiting on us to make a further post.

6 Likes

Everyone please. Let them explain what they can cause I think it’ll be better with some insight. I’d rather not lose what was offered.

3 Likes

yeah i will take whatever they want to share it still better then what we know right now

So glad I got Alt accounts now. Trial and error on them first b4 attempting on my main accounts. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

so you going to test on pc or ps4?

Both buddy. :grin:

but what is your main account? i remember you said you share pc with your son?

I have 2 main accounts for both platforms. Also have alt accounts on both.
The kids pc accounts I took control of last year and turned them into spare alt accounts.

My ps4 main account has everything. Pc I’m just missing Gards avatar and jotnar

1 Like

Man you are a junky lol

2 Likes

It’s “we shall” not “we will” -.-

We shall continue to obfuscate and avoid with ninja like evasion skills any meaningful answer.

They will continue to obfuscate…