Pizza Strike until 4.0 is released!

Thanks, Amazon, for outing K’s full name. :joy:

Seriously, congrats on finishing your book! A well deserved pat on the back.

2 Likes

A calzone? Lol

The only meat on a taco pizza is… Beef.

Only if that yogurt is unhealthy. :grinning:

Could be a pseudonym. :thinking:

Your closest chance is Northern Oklahoma most likely. My Aunt works for the headquarters in Des Moines. Give it about 10-15 more years and I’m sure they’ll branch out there. Their growth rate for a dying industry is exceptional.

When I put his name in, I didn’t know it would appear so prominently next to mine. I assume that’s why most editor’s don’t show up in the credits. He’s helped me with feedback on the book for literally years and if you read the ‘Fact Versus Fiction’ part of the book there’s even a couple stories he’s in. So after thinking about all that I felt better about his name next to mine.

When I first started writing the novel in 2014, I was worried that some of my subplots were too ridiculous, like a presidential candidate with his own reality TV show. Then Trump ran for president and my novel became more plausible by the day.

Then in the middle of the writing the book, during the 2016 election, there were all these events that happened that were similar to plot points that were already in the book. One day, I was in the shower and realized I had Russians messing with the election in my book. I’d totally forgotten about that and it didn’t seem an important plot point at the time I wrote it. Anyway, that’s why I have a ‘Fact Versus Fiction’ section. Curtis is mentioned because there were also similarities between events in the book and stuff that happened in our personal lives too.

Did you notice my author picture on Amazon @cky? I wrote an unconventional book so I did an unconventional copyright and author picture too.

1 Like

Taco pizza is all gone…
This still counts as pizza…

I’m gonna charge these companies pet food for the advertising I’m giving them.

1 Like

My new favorite “rabbit” @Sheba

@Ozball
Too late to modify a pet to resemble him?

1 Like

If that’s a rabbit, Power just sprouted wings. :stuck_out_tongue: Ignore @awryan, @Sheba, he’s just trying to troll you.

You haven’t seen Infinity Wars yet evidently. 9/10 doctors say you should never ignore me… The 10th takes things on the forums too seriously.

Ok me too, try to find what mean this number

There’s exactly 8 different set of numbers their. Perhaps another clue to this scavenger hunt? Like which number?

No worries, @PowerPlay, these things happen. @awryan saw an image of an animal he liked and, knowing that bunnies are the best animals, figured “I like this picture, so it must be a bunny or else I wouldn’t like it so much.” That’s okay. It just shows me that this forums needs more bunny-pictures so that it’s easier for people to see what’s a bunny and what’s a still-awesome-but-not-as-awesome-as-a-bunny animal. :wink:

Therefore, I googled an educational explanation picture of bunny anatomy:
funny-rabbit-description-cute1

And, since we have established now that we need more bunny pictures, here are some random ones:
1images2images3images4

7 Likes

#1 psyconaz 65 820 is a stats from gow, what it represent?

Forum posts since Tuesday? :wink:

3 Likes

That’s alot of pizza…

1 Like

one wonders what someone so obsessed with rabbits does with them when noone is around…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Lifetime PVP wins?

1 Like

:joy: That sounds horribly wrong somehow… But sadly, the truth is far simpler: I don’t own any rabbits since I couldn’t give them enough space where I live and also, with my disability, couldn’t get quick emergency vet help if needed, so I simply don’t keep any for the sake of the bunnies. So when no one is around, I do the same things I do when someone is around: Googling bunny pictures to post here and watching bunny videos.:stuck_out_tongue: (But honestly, this is the only place on the internet where I am like that. Bunnies are my favourite animals, but I’m actually not THAT obsessed. It just turned out that way here, I don’t even know why.)

…That was too much text without a bunny, though. Here’s some random gif to fix that and keep my reputation.
EJX9y

2 Likes