Pizza Strike until 4.0 is released!

I’m tempted to flag this post as inappropriate. It’s food abuse really.

1 Like

I ate pizza today. :tada:

1 Like

No fair, you’ve derailed an off-topic thread with an on-topic comment about the game. That is therefore off-topic and is against the community guideliness. I will stand against all work related off-topic comments that are on-topic regarding gems of war which is thereby off-topic when the thread is not directly about Guild Wars!

Next time I’ll know you’re luring me into traps with pizza!

9 Likes

TL:DR… So change the category to game play chat? :wink:

I have no control over the AI/RNG… You posted right after I got fd over.
And in all fairness… Your post in Spoilers inspired me to finally do my matches… Of which I went 14-1…I might lose another one on purpose just to get out of this stink hole that is 29-1.
The lack of GW in my life makes each loss resonate much longer.
By tomorrow I’m sure someone will talk crap and I’ll just delete the post to not derail the conversation further.
If only I had 3.4 to distract from the “unconsentual touch” the RNG gave me tonight. 3 status effects… One turn…I need to sleep this off. Nigh nigh.

PS… Salty had me laughing with her gives no F’s attitude. You made me relive the trauma Cyrup. :persevere:

5 Likes

Here is a bunny.
This topic has not been about bunnies so far, so the bunny is an off-topic-bunny. But since this is the off-topic-section, maybe it’s actually an on-topic-bunny? Or maybe it’s both - an on-topic-bunny when it comes to being off-topic regarding GoW and an off-topic-bunny when it comes to pizza. Bunnies clearly are awesome enough to be both things at the same time.
At any rate, it’s a bunny. Also, don’t feed bunnies pizza. That’s deadly for them.
mario
You may now proceed to talk about gems of war, pizza or bunnies. Actually, just talk about bunnies.

9 Likes

Bunnies can’t eat pizza, just like dogs. Bad for them.

3 Likes

It really is. Also, since I’m awake since almost 30 hours and really tired, I at first thought that sentence means that bunnies also can’t eat dogs because they’re bad for them. Which is likely also true. So there’s nothing wrong even with that statement. (I feel like I should go to bed and not post here, now that I look at what I just wrote.)

Here are bunny-shaped mini-pizzas, to distract people from my inability to think right now:
index

10 Likes

I’m Italian, and I’m sure that this “thing” can’t be called “pizza”

2 Likes

How’s this for off-topic. I finally finished my novel, The Internet President: None of the Above on Friday and have the ebook on amazon. I haven’t gotten many reviews yet, but they’re all raves.

Oh, wait. There’s a Gems of War mention in the book. So maybe, not completely off topic. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my dog loves pizza and chocolate just dont give it to him all the time,he’s 11 btw, its never hurt him or even made him throw up once xD

1 Like

Well since this post has evolved to include bunnies, books, and b… beautiful people. :wink:
Let me add bragging to the mix.
Not even 500 days old yet, Rank 18 on PC/Mobile. :grin:

1 Like

Back to GW.
Averaging 9k a day even with a loss makes the BS even worse. Stinkhole City (cribbage reference)

Now for 6 hours on the road to stew over it. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Most pizza places will no longer deliver a taco pizza because adding cold items to hot pizza = cold pizza and angry customers/ complaints. Common sense is a flower that doesn’t grow in some people’s garden!

2 Likes

Taco-flavored-Dorito flavored pizza.

Idle thought: what would taco-flavored-pizza-flavored tacos taste like?

2 Likes

Pizza? Now that’s what I call a taco!

5 Likes

The pizza is taco flavored, the taco was flavored with the pizza, which is flavored like a taco. So taco flavored tacos!

1 Like

Casey’s never used to deliver, I always had to go pick it up! I tried to order online, said they would not deliver to Louisiana :frowning:

1 Like

You kids can have your abomination, none pizza left beef is and will always be my jam.

Can I prefer a yogurt every day thing over pizza? lol

1 Like