Pizza Strike until 4.0 is released!

Some people choose hunger strikes to give voice to their cause. I choose instead to go on a pizza strike until the new patch is released! If you want to join me in this effort, all you have to do is eat pizza daily. That simple folks. And may the rise in your cholesterol fill the gap that many of us are trying to get through currently. Hope you’re happy iOS. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

My poison of choice for today.
Pizza_Taco3

7 Likes

Did you put doritos on a pizza…that looks amazing!

2 Likes

Local gas station does it. They are taco flavoured Doritos. I get them on the side so that they aren’t ruined in the microwave. Pro tip :wink:

2 Likes

Casey’s Pizza is The best! Cannot get it where I live now, but when I travel back to Iowa I generally stop at the first Caseys I see and grab a slice. Sometimes I stop at the second casys i see also.

2 Likes

You are going to be eating a lot of pizza if you are striking with it all the way up until 3.4 update, “Soon TM”.

5 Likes

I had to go without it for 12 years. Just moved back to Iowa. Don’t know how long I’ll be here so I’m trying to make the most of our time together. Lol

1 Like

I’ve come to terms with that scenario.

Looks kinda gross :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Be gone with your personal trainer behind. I won’t hear of your none sense right now.
I’ll diet after 3.4 hits and I forget to eat because I’m playing so much PvP.

:pineapple::pizza::pineapple::pizza:

That is all.

2 Likes

Yes, but how do you keep the lettuce from being ruined in the microwave? I’ve always thought that was the downfall of taco pizza…

1 Like

Like anything with lettuce. You take it off before warming it up. Or play through it.
Chips are ruined by the fridge and the microwave. A must to keep off the pizza before consuming.
And this taco pizza is unlike any other.

1 Like

I have no idea what Casey’s pizza is but now I want pizza.

2 Likes

We all do.
:unicorn:

1 Like

I want a fair and balanced RNG for everyone during GW.
Starting board. :thinking:

Followed shortly by 3 status effects for the AI recovering in one turn.

I’ll be happy to trade you.

I lost the match

For the first 2 months of 2018 I went 30-0 every week.
Had one discussion with @Saltypatra about the AI in GW being predictable. And I’ve been stuck going 29-1 ever since. Just RNG though right? Unreal.

Heads up, the update won’t be arriving this week. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lol… Thanks.

Just so you can all relax over the weekend.

2 Likes

Driving 6 hours tomorrow. The people on the road way appreciate your delaying it for their safety. I’ll let you know when I’m done traveling back so y’all can release it responsibly.

1 Like

No fair. “Pizza Strike” is the ability of the troop “Father Jim” I was designing for the fast-food kingdom.

1 Like