(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I’m guessing we will have the pictures on the pet page at taransworld.com when 4.0 comes out. They normally include lots of new graphics whenever a release comes out.

I’ll wait. Do you have any idea what day we’ll get Update 4.0? Was it Friday?

No salty said this week but before friday

1 Like

Thank you. So I will not sleep for the next few hours and try not to die of anxiety.

1 Like

Join the Pizza strike…

4 Likes

I’m doubting we are going to get the free epic from Underworld due to how short the quests are but if we do get the faction troop then that’s great but if not, oh well.

I think we can only get the faction troops with the delve chests

Probably get another copy of Gluttony for every faction.

You can get Faction troops in 4 ways: Delve Chests, Portals, Faction Events, and (I’m sure) the Faction Event Shop.

Faction troops only come from Portals.

Players run delves (either normally or via Faction events) to earn Chaos Shards used to summon Faction troops. Faction Event shops allow players to directly buy additional Chaos Shards from the event Shop.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarification i knew we only had one way to get them but wasn’t sure if it was portal or delve chest

1 Like

8 Likes

@Alpheon said tonight… no take backs lol. or was it Soon™

IT’s tonight alpheon is ready in case of bugs :slight_smile:

I say in 17 minutes they will start to deploy

Any idea why they chose some arbitrary number like 20 shards? Why not just simply…you know…1?

1 Like

Finer granularity with how they award chaos shards. They can’t award 1.25 shards—the game has no decimal points anywhere. With portals costing 20 shards you can receive 25 shards and have the extra count towards your next portal.

1 Like

Here!

Finally get to see Primal’s bigger background. I’m sure this will turned up to become one of the future fraction background later! (but those Imps won’t be a part of it, like 6 Guild Guardians is not part of Hall of Guardian)

1 Like