Pharos Ra Support Group... All Welcome... šŸ˜­

I think it will be possible to 9-star Khaziel after that though. I donā€™t even know what that means!

2 Likes

I have 1 9 star

If the Khaziel troop is released on Jan. 8th (not sure), one can get 9th star for Khaziel (triple reward tribute). But you will need Stonehammer in this caseā€¦

1 Like

Ghulvania? I donā€™t have Draak and am still missing a few traits there.

1 Like

Yep, thatā€™s the one and only I believe.

2 Likes

(Beat you Salty)

10 Likes

YOU BET ME GOOD.

ouran

5 Likes

thatā€™s one hell of a bet!

Pharos-Ra is in the forge now! Just got him :star_struck:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: I got him, too! Never thought this day would come!
Too bad I canā€™t play much because of the particles. Anyone having team suggestions which make battles really, really fast so that I have to endure less flashing? I am trying Pharos, Acolyte, Keeper of Souls and Aziris right now, but theyā€™re not exactly fast. Already have a headache after five battles.

So happy for you guys!!!

4 Likes

OMG this is the creepiest video ever. Iā€™ve been rewatching Eva and this hit me right in the feels. Also, where is Kaworu in that clip?! Ugh, heā€™s Shinjiā€™s husbando. Please stop me before I I write a thesis about Evangelionā€¦

6 Likes

Abyssal Banner
Princess Elspeth***
Dragon Soul
Myzmer***
Umberwolf***

Battles should be fairly automatic. After TDS fills once, you will probably be able to just cast-cast-cast-cast-ā€¦-win. (Were you looking for fast teams with Pharos-Ra? Canā€™t help there.)

You know you have to do it!!!

5 Likes

OMG @Crow this made my day!

Glad to do it :smiley:

Thank you! I unfortunately donā€™t own Umberwolf, donā€™t have the others traited and yeah, Iā€™m looking for Pharos-Ra teams. I want to win with as few turns as possible because every turn causes particle effects and, with that, more migraine. So I am looking for a way to fight as few battles as possible (hence Pharos-Ra) with as few turns as possible. I cannot play for more than five minutes before needing a headache break since the update, sadly.

Aā€¦Cruel Angelā€™s Thesis?

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

flick

2 Likes

ALL HAIL PHASORS RA!!! Dance around naked