Pharos Ra Support Group... All Welcome... šŸ˜­

happy for all of ya that can finally craft him! :smiley:

2 Likes

Pharos is in the forge in the middle of the weekā€¦ and I donā€™t have enough diamonds to craft him! I made myself a present last week and crafted King Silenus for 800 diamonds (I love him). Of course, the next thing I did is I oppened a gem chest. And guess what - i got King Silenus. :stuck_out_tongue:

So my question is this: can someone tell me how many diamonds are in the paid ($$$) dungeon bundle on sunday? I may need to buy it and I want to be absolutely sure I will have enough to craft Pharos. :-]

Thatā€™s exactly why I donā€™t recommend crafting legendary troops and posted exactly why further up in the thread. Thereā€™s a law called sod. Lol. Unlucky. I almost crafted a grapplepot then got her in a legendary task the very next week!

1 Like

I really felt that something like that will happenā€¦ but then again - I sooo wanted to have that King Silenus! :smiley:

1 Like

I think that if you complete all three dungeon battles, buy the daily deal and the gem bounty, you will have 300 diamonds total on Sunday @Kozuki

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply, Macawi! It will be more than enough for me to craft Pharos Ra. :-] Now Iā€™m farming souls and traitstones to max him out the minute I get him!

1 Like

Waited so long and crafted Doomclaw instead.

Now Rah has been gifted, the wait will be endless for him to come up again. So this thread aint dead yet.

Devs canā€™t win. Complaints when in, complaints when out.

:sweat::grimacing:

9 Likes

Being honest from the start would equal less complaints. Just sayin

I will NEVER stop this from happening!!!
I LOVE Evangelion and must read your thesisā€¦ :nerd_face:

Feel free to take this convo to a PM @Saltypatra!!

:wink:

ALSOā€¦ I GOT MY RA!!!
AND HE IS LEVEL 20 and FULLY TRAITED!!!

YEAH!

:cry:
:sob:
:joy:

To be honest, it almost didnā€™t feel ā€œREALā€ crafting himā€¦
Now, Iā€™m trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on Xathanos, or wait for Wulfy to roll around againā€¦

Probably need to wait on Wulfy, since Xany is ALWAYS craftableā€¦ :thinking:

Yeah thatā€™s the smart thing to do.

3 Likes

Xman is crap, easy decision!

1 Like

But why? Xathanos is so cool, you know you want him.

Sure his spell is meh, and yes his mana cost is high, and his art is sketchy but heā€™s so cool right?

3 Likes

Itā€™s a Saturnalia miracle!

3 Likes

Yup, I had the stones to trait mine as wellā€¦ but if Iā€™m informed correctly, Skadi tomorrow will need one of those two stones as well. Can you still trait her? I know I sure canā€™t - if I manage to pull her, that is - since I hadnā€™t assumed to ever get Pharos and therefore not farmed more Arcanes (heightened by the fact that I cannot play with the particles, lol).

I think I will have enough, I had over 40 of each of Raā€™s arcanes.

What I am struggling with right now is whether to craft a SECOND Ra???

:thinking:

What do you all think? I am about 500 diamonds from 8000, which could complete my collectionā€¦ (Wulfy and Xany) ā€¦ But 2 Ra are better than 1, right?

Honestly, if I had enough diamonds, I would craft a second one. I only have like 1,3k or so, though, so I donā€™t even need to wonder.

Then again, how much would it change? I make at max 560 souls on Warlord II with my one Pharos-Ra right now, though battles are pretty slow (even the first challenge on Divinion Field, which I remembered being recommended for Pharos).

Youā€™ll get Wulf and Xan at some point, Diamonds will continue to be available.

This only makes me hopelessly bitter and I believe thereā€™ll be a future support group because Iā€™m still 1k diamonds short. Iā€™m not even sure thereā€™s a way to spend money to get there, and even if there was I bet itā€™s well over what I can even irresponsibly spend.

This was also really clever for the devs, because now the player opinion will be, ā€œWell I got one so thereā€™s not a problem with Soulforge anymore.ā€

I think you might indeed be short. I believe the Sunday money pack has 150 diamonds and the gem offer one hasā€¦ I dunno, 80? You could get 90 a day on every non-Sunday. So thatā€™s 540 diamonds from non-Sundays if you spend five bucks every day. And 440 are definitely more than you can make Sundays, I think. So yeahā€¦ sadly, doesnā€™t seem to be doable.

Unless the devs giftbomb us on one of the 12 days of Christmas with some diamonds like they already gave us the colored gemstones. But relying on that hope and spending money for a chance seems pretty dumbā€¦

Since the devs announced that they will change the Soulforge to a rotation where all mythics have to appear before it starts over again, I think we have a problem with the Soulforge until that happens, but indeed with most people having Pharos now (and need to save up again), I think the devs might indeed not have to field so many complaints about it anymore until the new system kicks in.

I am sorry that you are 1k diamonds awayā€¦ that is painful, genuinely.

However, regarding this comment. It was generous, not clever. As the leader of this Pharos Ra Support Group, I will be the first to tell you that Soul Forge is far from FIXED. The fact that it took a dev Christmas gift to get us a single mythic that didnā€™t pop in over 2 months, says a lot.

I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth though. :grin:
I appreciate their generosity and the promised fixed rotation is supposed to arrive in 2018, so they are aware of the dissatisfaction and are making plans to correct it.

4 Likes