Glitterclaw Card

@Slypenslyde I have often liked your comments and appreciated you as a forum contributor. I don’t appreciate the call out, though. If you read the support group thread above then you will recall that you were very frustrated to be about 1k diamonds short of being able to craft your very own Ra that Christmas week. I would wager, if you had the diamonds and crafted said troop, I would not have been called out. Here was my sympathetic response to you:

While yes, I, personally, have not needed to be vocal about the Forge because yes, I DO have every troop… save ZG (who doesn’t count! :rage: ) I am still of the mind that there are better ways to implement things. The devs promised “some time in 2018” so we are only 4 months in atm. I’m not ready to say they have forgotten it yet.

BUT, if somebody feels that strongly, then THEY have the right to start a respectful, fun, thread like I did and solicit support to create change in the game we love. I see that thread as a very successful accomplishment and shining example of how well these forums work. And I am disappointed that you are misrepresenting it as a failure…

:broken_heart:

11 Likes