Pet rescue foes are untraited

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox One

Screenshot or image:
None taken

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Pet rescue foes have no traits. Pretty sure this isn’t normal. I’ve had at least one rescue with a particularly tenacious infernal king that resurrected 3 or 4 times. (I was happy at the time; I had to kill 150 purple enemies)

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I’ve noticed this with at least the past couple of rescues (about 11 hours ago), though I suspect it’s been happening since the adventure boards were changed to be the same for everyone. I remember thinking it odd to see a Merlion burning when I thought it was impervious, so I checked. Merlion does in fact have the impervious trait, but it and the rest of the team were fully untraited for that fight and the rest of the rescue.

Steps to make it happen again
No steps required. Get a notification for a pet rescue; start said pet rescue; find opposing team is traitless.

I posted about this last week. One clarification though. Regular pet rescues are untraited. The Wednesday rescue still has them.

My apologies. I should have taken a closer look before posting it. I didn’t remember seeing any thread about it, was too concerned with posting about it before I forgot about it, and not concerned enough with checking if it was already mentioned.

No Apology needed. Considering the first post wasn’t noticed by the Devs, another post works for me.

Even though the devs didnt directly reply to your thread, they have added the bug to their known issue list
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000497716-All-Known-Issues-Gems-of-War-![image|690x110](upload://hNvySMbOaxLAT1roDt4iy3P56h2.jpeg)