[A BUG BUT NOT THIS BUG BUT THERES ANOTHER BUG THAT WAS UNCOVERED BUGCEPTION] The Hairy Hoarder pet was never introduced, yet it's constantly shoved in my Daily Offers!

Platform, device version, and the operating system:
PC - Steam client, current game update, Windows 10

Screenshot or image:
Provided.

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I am gettings this Hairy Hoarder pet for more than a month now in my Daily Offers, but I know that this pet actually never appeared for the Pet Event, and thus should’ve remained hidden from players. Looking at the Forum, developers are probably aware of this issue, but nothing has been done to address it so far! It’s not even listed in the Known Bugs list! This pet belongs to the Dhrak’Zum Kingdom, and it started appearing with 14 stars and later on.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Very commonly, which means almost every day. It started happening a few weeks ago.

Steps to make it happen again:

• Play the game.
  • Get the required Pet - Hairy Hoarder.
  • Buy the Pet (by accident) for 50 or 150 Gems or 1-3 copies. (I am not one of those people.)

I don’t know if this would be considered a bug.

I think the pet was released in a bundle (available for $). It never had its own full day rescue event and it wasn’t announced or introduced, but it’s been showing up in regular pet rescues and daily offers, so it’s fully released. I would say lack of an introduction is an oversight, but not a bug.

4 Likes

I do recall the bundle this pet was released, but I didn’t purchased. But it’s definitely in the drop table. It got caught in this last gnome weekend

It’s not in the released pets for Xbox. I’ve checked both my owned and unowned pets and it’s not in either list.

We manually released the Hairy Hoarder as he accidentally escaped early.

However, he should be available on PS and Xbox, so we are working on a fix for these platforms now.

5 Likes

Bugception, love it!

<3.

2 Likes

We have fixed the issue where Hairy Hoarder wasn’t appearing in owned or unowned on PS and Xbox. :slight_smile:

so YOU were the ones who had him captive!!!