Pet events are WAY too short

I think this is fixed now. I reported this phenomenon earlier of not getting any rewards when time ran out. But I just got to battle 7 20 mins ago when time ran out and behold! I got the rewards in the mail that I had completed but not claimed. That didn’t happen earlier.

2 Likes

Cool i hope it’s fixed it happened this morning when i first logged in so i can’t confirm

1 Like

How many minutes it takes to do the 8 battles? Just to know when to give up and buy the pet with gems…

Hard to say, some are very easy and take under 10 minutes and some giving me more challenge and i need 15-20 min

Im using devinner/infernus/yao/ishaabala

And when i fight against gobelin i use gob chomper

1 Like

Salty confirmed it’s fixed

1 Like

And did you get pets from baskets?

Yeah i got lucky and catched 6 twice when finishing 8 batlles and been able to ascend to epic 2 pets

1 Like

Oh so the pets that you catched is the same than the event?

Yes all the same

1 Like

As today is the first pet rescue event, can the hourly ones still occur?

no i dont think so

That’s what I thought. I can take the day off from gems then :+1:

3 Likes

yes
you can

1 Like

If your guild triggers pet rescues every hour you don’t have to yes. If pet rescues are significantly more rare for your guild then you may not get the same pet rescue often enough to ever complete a single pet unless you throw gems at it.

Similarily,

If your guild is full and extremely active to trigger pet rescues basically on cooldown every time, you’d see it that way, but if your guild is smaller or less active a wider window is much more appreciated to not miss the significantly fewer triggered rescues.

This is yet another system that awards you for being in big drone guilds with as many nolifers as possible and doesn’t really look at individual players and their activity themselves. It will further drive players to guild hop upwards, punish fun or friendly small guilds and won’t give a damn about individual merit or playtime, as if the game didn’t already have enough of that crap.

1 Like

You mean a highly active co-operative guild shouldn’t be rewarded more than a smaller guild who doesn’t care about play time? You know, playing the game?

Who says 30 man guilds aren’t fun or friendly either?

I feel for the people stuck at work or school and can’t rescue pets, but that’s not what you’re presenting here.

4 Likes

I guess i should have embolded some of my text so that you wouldn’t have to pull a Cathy Newman here so let me correct that.

Of course highly active co-operative guilds should be rewarded and they are, at every single aspect of the game and massively so. But a single player playing hours straight and get f#$% all because there aren’t 29 others doing the same at the same is BS.
There is plenty of room to find a middle ground.

2 Likes

Well today i got 3 pets with only tacet and i playing. So even when nobody is playing you can play the game 1 pet pops out and you start the event. Also set up discord and when we trigger a pet we make a notification to our guildies.

1 Like

Well i played hours straight yesterday and didn’t get dirt. It is a random chance in the end.
In any case it is a terrible system for some and a great one for others for many reasons, and the Devs should really have been able to come up with something better than that…it is not like the rest of this patch went well either or had anything to offer but the whole pet circus in the first place, which if we are being honest is nothing but yet another Raid/Invasion clone with a random trigger.

4 Likes

And we haven’t seen the tip of the iceberg. A.I with Doomskulls. I can only play with Gorgotha up front.

2 Likes

They are too long in my opinion especially if you don’t have the right cards to beat the enemies with don’t help that so deck has double the shield and health you have.

I am on xbox one version not sure if it the same as the pc version