Perfect Storm (Unofficial weekly event post)

World Event: Stormchaser’s Song

There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Swamplash, Dark Troll, Rock Troll, Ursuvius, Frostfeather, and Mistralus. The first 5 battles are randomly chosen, but they all have an equal chance of appearing on the map.

The battle against Mistralus will only appear after the player wins 4 of the other battles. However, her battle will not hang around; if you don’t fight her immediately, she may vanish! Either way, after that, all battles reset, and you’ll need to fight another 4 to spawn Mistralus again.

Scoring
You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

• Swamplash: 8 Wild Energy
  • Dark Troll: 8 Wild Energy
  • Rock Troll: 8 Wild Energy
  • Ursuvius: 12 Wild Energy
  • Frostfeather: 12 Wild Energy
  • Mistralus: 16 Wild Energy

Each Wild Energy is worth 3 points. As the battles get harder, they will increase the amount of Wild Energy given by 25%.

Troop Change: Wyrmrun

We will be reverting the Wyrmrun Troops’ traits back to their intended versions around weekly reset tonight.

12 Likes

Thank you for starting the thread.

Crickets of the original hand off the official news to the forum post.

2 Likes

Really confused what broke on their end

1 Like

I would guess its was mainly posted off of the news article. But someone has to do it.

Troop restriction?

Troop restriction is never given in official posts. We can only find out by playing.

How much is it this week? I hope it is just tier 2. Tier 4 like last week is just expensive and not worth it.

I impulsively bought tier 4 and I’m feeling like tier 3 would’ve been enough. Tier 2 idk

1 Like

I bought tier 3 last week (like every week) and that was enough. It usually is, often it is overkill, sometimes but rarely 1 more is needed.

But that also depends on your guild. If you have to pick up slack then yeah…

1 Like