Path to Glory missing (?) items on certain days

I have no idea if it’s “supposed” to be this way, but it contradicts the “30 days of epic rewards sent via in-game mail*” header at the top of the mini-shop window. Was planning on talking up the shop in a video to advise players of the advantages of certain shop boosts :money_mouth::money_mouth::money_mouth::money_mouth: but can’t do it if stuff like this is present. Asking for developer feedback please :slight_smile: @Nimhain edit: @Sirrian this could be costing your company $

#edit

After quitting, verifying file integrity in Steam, rebooting. Day 17 is back and now Day 14 is missing. Clearly not supposed to be happening lol

1 Like

For me on iOS, the big path (daily traitstones) is missing days 4, 12, and 14 for me. I’ll take a look tonight on Steam and see if it looks the same or not. Also, tomorrow is actually day 4 for me, so I’ll find out if I actually get anything, although I am expecting to based on the text (I didn’t notice this issue before I purchased).

1 Like

Per my follow-up edit it looks like just the graphics aren’t showing and the ones that don’t show are random each time the game starts. This leads me to believe there is nothing wrong mechanically, just a micro-glitch with the graphic :slight_smile:

1 Like