Owl Be Back (Weekly Event)

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/owl-be-back/

It’s time for another Invasion! Prepare your Elemental team as we invade some Mechs!

New Invasion Troop: Ironbark

Not all the elder treants of the Forest of Thorns have had a mid-life crisis like Gloom Leaf. Ironbark, a monstrous thick-limbed Elm tree is as dependable as the passing of seasons.
Recently, some Mechs from Adana have been sighted on the forest borders, and Ironbark was the first amongst his kind to suggest a preemptive strike in order to protect his homeland; wherever there is a battle in the woods, you’ll find Ironbark in the middle of it.

Ironbark will be available in the Invasion Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Ultra Rare Troop: Owl Rider

Elves are quite handy with animals, so it comes as no surprise that that they’ll try their hand at raising just about anything. Owlbears have proved to be a little wild, and prone to eating their riders, but actual OWLS have proved to be quite handy - great fliers at night and very quiet!

The Owl Rider will be available for 300 Glory in the Rewards tab of the Shop, will be in Event Chests this week, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Elemental Bow

The Elemental Bow was forged by the Dryads of the Forest of Thorns, and presented to Wood Elves as a token of friendship. If the bow was ever used, the Dryads would feel that immediately and know their allies were in trouble.

This week the Elemental Bow will be available in both the Invasion Shop and in the Soulforge.

Join the Forum!

9 Likes

Nice arts all around.

7 Likes

It should be “Invasions shop”

Since bunch of people complained about 3 similar mode, they said they will just keep raid boss every week :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yay, another triple tribute chance kingdom.

2 Likes

You saw nothing. Thanks!

I love Owl Rider. :heart_eyes:

They also decided to remove gnome event so we get more raid boss event

To anyone who might be confused by Ricky’s post, there was a typo in the main weekly event thread mentioning ‘Raid Boss’ not Invasion.

This has now been fixed. This week’s event is an Invasion Event.

2 Likes

Oh well i was waiting for some reactions lol

Gnome event is the best so far so don’t you dare removing it :stuck_out_tongue:

I completely agree, Very Nice art work on everything.

Finally a week when Infernus is relevant

6 Likes

After we saw Frost Archer, everything else is beautiful lol

11 Likes

Woah I just catch something: so Adana is invading FoT and we have to defend FoT. For that, we have to destroy towers… But, who use towers to invade another country?

2 Likes

So.
Invader Troop
A troll
Mang
Infernus

Bye

“Our logic is flawless”

4 Likes

Better? @turintuor

13 Likes

The art is very good this time around! Still can’t say I’m super excited about how many gems that bow is going to cost, but the glory troop has some good flavor.

To another week!

I agree, my art is very good this time around.

6 Likes

You wish you were that good :stuck_out_tongue:

I would put any pre-school kid to shame