Other teams that need synergy vs. Goblins

In my defense, that’s not a troop, and it is also Legendary in quality :stuck_out_tongue:

I think we generally see more variety in abilities etc on Hero weapons that we do in troops.

True, but I think mine needs to do done kind of brown generation. Perhaps destroy a row instead of all brown?

Yeah I do agree that some kind of generation would be good. The row could work, though that’s quite similar to how Deep Borer works at the moment and he’s Rare.

Maybe something similar to Acolyte, just a straight “Create x Brown Gems”. Though Acolyte is also Rare, so maybe removing the gold and have it ONLY create Brown gems?

well deep borer removes a row AND creates gems. Im proposing removing a row and creating gold. Much weaker.

Ah ok, though that might not help much with Brown generation is all (if there isn’t much brown on the board already). But it would make the ability more appealing to use than the current incarnation.

Plus it gives SOME mana generation, as well as board control. Does it feel TOO weak though?

I fought a 4x mythic scale guard team… got wrecked, they were doing like 56 damage per cast

Yea thats a messed up team lol.

Maybe due to the tag on effect. Eg look at Lance Knight ( http://ashtender.com/gems/troops/6056 ), who’s also a common, his effect destroys a Row and boosts his own armour based on green destroyed. Maybe make Miner do something based on Brown Destroyed (or yellow to signify finding gold)

Technically Tyri does. She picks a color and up to a magic based number (or all if there are less gems) are removed and you gain that mana just like it were destroyed.

1 Like

Touche, forgot about her.

Hmm that changes things. I like that.

Dig:
Destroy (magic) brown gems, gain 1 gold per gem destroyed (+magic).
Is that too weak though?

I was actually thinking more along the lines of: What new troop would you introduce to make a current kingdom have better internal synergy?

Taking the Dwarves, here’s a quick example:

Dwarf Warrior
Khaziel/Dwarf
Yellow/Green
Spell = “Charge!” - Creates Browns and Skulls
Traits: Dwarf Bond, Stone Link, & Spell Resistance (75% reduction from spell damage).

Creating this troop would do a few cool things like: (1) provides a Dwarf that feeds Browns for Bombardier & Lord; (2) covers the missing colors, which also helps it get filled a little more quickly; (3) creates some synergy with Runesmith’s offensive buffs, which otherwise seem out of place in the kingdom; and (4) gives us a cool new legendary trait that seems fitting with their race.

I think this is an ikportant question also, but at the same time looking at existing troops can help to get them actually used instead of just having tons and tons of troops that never see the light of day.

hopefully not mentioned yet, or i missed it, but being able to select card type, eg marauder, wildfolk, fey, etc… in the troop screen would be a handy thing.

Yeah, I already did a bunch of that in my posts from a month ago. This latter question came to mind specifically b/c the polls got closed where we’re actively creating new troops.

You can do that on console.

Incoming White Knight Brigade in 3, 2, 1…

Stop! It’s worse than if we said Candyman three times…

1 Like

You can field an all elf team for this kingdom and still get/use giant spider but you have to have dokkalfar cast his spell for that. I did post kingdoms that had 4x troop combo. [quote=“Ozball, post:61, topic:6091”]
In my defense, that’s not a troop, and it is also Legendary in quality
[/quote]

Maybe make the dwarf destroy (1+magic) brown gems, gain gold boosted by gems destroyed… Would that be worth its common rarity?