Order of Kasai - Looking for active players

Order of Kasai is a new guild I just started about 6 weeks ago. We are currently at level 15 and about rank 2250. We currently have 5 members that I would consider active and 2 that I will probably cull out. Most of the guild Mana bonuses are at Level 8 (some are at 9) as of this post. We are not big, but are steadily climbing.

This guild is not meant to be hard core and I don’t expect members to have to login everyday. However, I would like you to log in at least once every two weeks. I don’t think twice a month is too much to ask.

I left my previous guild, because leadership only logged in once every 2 months or so. That will not be the case here. I log in almost daily and my next in commands log in quite regularly as well. So, you won’t see coins just building up and not being used to benefit the members mana bonuses.

Just participate where you can and in whatever aspect you feel comfortable. Whether that be, PVP, Arenas, or just contributing gold. Any little bit helps the entire guild.

If you are interested, please message me at “utsugi6string” on the PSN network, with your invite code, or leave it here and I will send you one as soon as I can.

Thank you for taking the time, and for the interest.

utsugi6string