[Open] Guild Recruitment: Some Guild - Top 50

Hello Yonur and thank you for the quick reply, i can leave the current guild right away, since it seems our Guildmaster stopped playing im not very inclined in being there just because… But like i stated to Anna the gold part i will try my best to fullfill the 150k weekly (is still leveling some kingdoms) plus farming some traits, in the throphie/seal department you don’t have to worry i get it done.

(Still 5 kingdoms to max -_- ) But nothing like an hardcore 2 day pvp wouldnt solve heheh

If anything tell Anna to catch me up on Global chat i lurk there everynow and then.

Regards Bram.

hi Bram,

we can invite you whenever you’re ready, just let us know when you left your old guild- or catch Anna or anyone else in global :slight_smile: and they’ll throw you an invite

Yay thank you so much ill do it now and you guys can send the invite whenever :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

Looking to join. Lvl 453, all kingdoms max at 10. Weekly Gold is 300K at least, seals have been maxed at 1500 , trophies average 150-200 weekly. Invite code KIYI

I would love to join.

Your level: 351
Kingdom levels: All kingdoms level 10
Average weekly gold contribution: 500K+
Average seals you get per week (and by when): 1500 usually by Thursday or Friday
Your usual weekly trophy count: 400-450
Invite code: EVOLGRINZ

Invite sent, welcome! :slight_smile:

Hi, any spots?

Your level: 477
Kingdom levels: all at level 10
Average weekly gold contribution: 500k - 1mil
Average seals you get per week (and by when): 1500 by midweek, or Saturday if work is busy
Your usual weekly trophy count: 500-1000
Invite code: SPORK_6

Lvl: 58
Kingdoms: 10, 6 and 4. All other is discovered.
Contribute: dunno. More than 100k i think.
Tier: 1

Invite code: QWERTY 40

I’ve found a guild now but thanks for considering me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump, we might have a spot open before next reset. If you are interested, please read the first post and let us know.

Your level: 303
Kingdom levels: All 10
Average weekly gold contribution: 400K minimum
Average seals you get per week (and by when): 1500 before weekend.
Your usual weekly trophy count: 150-200
Invite code: TYLARION

Currently in a guild, so let me know if you want me to join.

Invite sent.

Recruitment is open.

I’m Level 328 with all kingdoms max level, I usually contribute 200k+ gold per week, get 1500 seals, and 300+ trophies. I’m currently in a great guild but they are not as active as I’d like. If you have room for me, let me know so I can leave for invite. Thanks!

Say when you are ready. (I will go to sleep soon though) :wink:

I’m ready for invite. Invite code is BRATIKINS

We are currently looking for one person :wink:

If you want an active guild that guarantees the 40k chest opening once a month (when the new mythic is out), but which won’t make you feel like the game is your job - this might be the place for you.

if you’re interested, please read the first post and let us know.

1 Like

I am level 224, get to 1500 seals by Tues-Wed, contributions never lower than 300k gold per week, and play PVP continuously. Looking for a guild where everyone contributes. B100NDIE is my user name. I’m a nice person too :slight_smile:

Hi Blondie Fifth has sent you an invite, if by any reason it did not reach you say something in global and i will send you an invite :wink:

Regards Bram.

Looking for one new guild member.