[Open] Guild Recruitment: Some Guild - Top 50

I know you’re referring to the PC Steam version. But what does this even mean, “Access to the top guild chest ONCE A MONTH”?

i think he means that they aim to hit the 40k seals at least once a month to get the top level guild chest rewards.

What Draprion said. We make sure to get it at least once a month, so people in this guild can get the best return from the keys.

Invite sent.

Please give us the full data we ask for in the first post…
About your question: The seals you have collected are your currency and stay with you, if that is what you mean. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to make you repeat about the first post again :wink: I thought that I had (in brief) answered your questions. My level is 887 now. All my kingdoms have been 1X maxed with a few at 2X. My gold donation varies per week and the activity of the guild. This week I’m at 378K so far. I want all seals of course and have collected all (1500) the first 3 weeks. That was my question and why I haven’t left my guild just yet. I am waiting for guild to get to 20k before I cashed them in for the week. I wasn’t sure if they would come with me if I left guild. Lastly my trophies vary from week to week and if I’m trying for trait stones or making money. I also try to get a number 1 ranking early in the week. So far this week I have 208 trophies. I hope that is a better response than my first post :slight_smile:

… too be more clear about Kingdoms… all are at level 10. I have the double skill (5stars) on 4 or 5. Thanks.

Thank you for taking the time to give us the extra info :slight_smile: if you’re still interested, we can invite you whenever you’re ready to swap. After you’re done gathering 1500 seals for your guild this week, don’t buy the chests - we have 40k seals collected this week already so you can get the top chests until the event swap.

That’s great news. I am looking forward to joining :slight_smile: I have left my previous guild. My invite code is CHILLYBREW. 40k trophies already… that’s great. I think I’ll fit right in there. Thanks.

Sent you an invite, welcome :slight_smile:

Your level - 208
Kingdom levels - all 10
Average weekly gold contribution - 300k+
Average seals you get per week (and by when) - 1500
Your usual weekly trophy count - 200+
Invite code: PASHTET_2

I’m interested in joining, as I’m looking for a guild dedicated to, and capable of, hitting 40k chest range.

Your level - 451
Kingdom levels - all lvl 10, but none into double skill bonus yet
Average weekly gold contribution - 250k+
Average seals you get per week (and by when) - maxed, but the time varies depending on my free time, Tuesday to Saturday
Your usual weekly trophy count - 100-200 depending on activity and how much I’m exploring.

As I am in a guild right now, please confirm you have a free spot for me :slight_smile:

Looks like we will have a spot for you before the reset, if that works for you?

Please let us know if you are still interested, otherwise we will start looking for someone else. Thank you!

Since we got no confirmation in the end, we’re still looking for someone. The spot is available right away - if you’re interested, please read the first post and let us know :wink:

I would be interested to join your guild, is there still a spot left?
Here are my stats:
Your level - 154
Kingdom levels - all 10
Average weekly gold contribution - 200k~300k
Average seals you get per week (and by when) - ~1000
Your usual weekly trophy count - 200+
Invite code: INKSPOT

I’m currently in a guild but I would leave it if you have a spot for me :slight_smile:

Hi,

please let us know when you have left your guild so we can invite you :slight_smile:

Cool!
It’s done, I left my guild, and I’m ready to be invited :slight_smile:

Your level - 169
Kingdom levels - 17 maxed
Average weekly gold contribution - in these terms im still working on my kingdoms but i can’t promise huge amounts of gold…
Average seals you get per week (and by when) - 1500 in 3-4 days but i always get them.
Your usual weekly trophy count - I mostly PvP so i can’t be precise on this one, at the moment farming some arcanes which are a pain…

Im pretty social and love to hear suggestions trade ideias of decks and such.

I really want to progress more in this game since i absolutly adore it, and dedicate probably more then i should to this game.

If you want me to be a part of the team feel free to invite me but i will only leave my current guild on sunday, since it’s my first and im “kinda” attached to it even thought there’s no chatting at all. And i want to see if they reach at least the 20k mark…

Cheers Bram

Invite code: BRAMSTOK3R

@MineralsMan what would make you wish to move from tigerclaw?
Edit: we dont really like to steal members from other guilds, especially that we look for dedicated players that want to stay for good, not to just visit for a week or two and leave

Hi, Anna. Sorry for not deleting my application earlier. TG never got back to me, but I got recruited to Match Masters last night. I’ll probably be staying there permanently.

The spot we are looking to fill will open next week at latest, possibly still this week before the reset. Please let us know if that still early enough for you, thank you. :slight_smile:

I would like to join.

Level 197. I hit 1500 seals by Tuesday or Wednesday. I get to tier 1 PvP on Monday.

Presently I am completing the challenges so dont go much beyond tier 1 but once they are completed I will - I still have approx 200 trophies weekly - obviously that will increase going forward as I play daily for 3-4 hours minimum.

Invite code is Druss_10 but will have to leave my current guild if you accept.

I still have about 4 kingdoms to max then my gold will be free

Let me know if interested