[Open] Guild Recruitment: Some Guild - Top 50

Invite sent, we hope you can still join around the reset time :slight_smile:

we will have another opening shortly, if any1’s interested - please read the first post and get back to us

Invite Code/Name: DONGS
Level: 85
DK Armor/ VIP 4
CurrentTeam: Jarl/Spider/Valk/Keeper
Timezone: USA (PST)

Always grab Weekly Pvp 1
1500 seals Easy for me

Looking for guild that communicates outside game’s limited chat system and coordinates/has fun. I also have a buddy Yohnson.

If nothing changes, we’ll most likely have another spot (maybe two) open later this week (saturday-sunday, got to keep the guild active and meeting the minimum).

So if you might be interested in joining us before the new reset, please read the first post and let us know.

PS. (we still want only people who want to join “us”, not just any guild, so if you apply to 6 guilds at the same time - don’t bother).

edit/ oh right, we are in top50 now, so yay :wink:

Very active player donation 200k gold & 1kmin seals , im looking for an active guild with good ranking , ur guild description is very attractive… PM me here if u wanna discuss ;). Invite code is MOWMOW.

I am an active lvl 238 player. Always get to tier 1 pvp, get between 200 and 300 trophies, sometimes even more. Not really sure about the gold, but not below 250.000. All kingdoms are lvl 10.

If You have space, please let me know, I would like to join. At this moment I play with a guild that is around position 140, but I would really like to play with more active people. You guys really seem to be the perfect option.

So if You need an active and polite player, I am Your man :slight_smile:

Invite code is CHALE 1

Hello!

I’m interested in joining this guild. I’m around level 460 and have no problem hitting your minimum weekly requirements.

Invite code is Cr4zy E

Ok, say when we can invite you. And When I enter your invite code “CHALE 1” it says “Does not exist”, so could you make sure it is correct? For example “CHALE_1” exists.

Yes, You are right, it is CHALE_1
I am on line now, so feel free to inv me if You can.

Thanks!

Invite sent. Welcome!

Hello dear , im lvl 91 , all kingdom lvl 5 and 5 maxed to 10. Im do.ator , about 300k donated this month ( have to up my kingdom too). I do about 250 trohpy per week and cap my seal to 1500. Im french player and have line :wink:.

Thx

Looking to move up to a top 50 guild.

• lvl 371 atm
  • Kingdoms just about done (2 left)
  • Hit seal cap easily in 2-3 days
  • Can easily go above the 150k req
  • Trophies I’m at this week is 512

Invite code MARCUSGRAVES

1 Like

Sorry, but that sounds like you will have a really hard time with our requirements for now, so it’s a little too early for you to join us. Thanks for your interest, and good luck :slight_smile:

Invited.
Also, to everyone who is wondering: that’s how an application should look!

Bump, we’re looking for one person now :slight_smile: if you’re interested, please read the first post and let us know!

Looking for two people. We’ll have two spots available the upcoming weekend (so before the next reset). If you are interested - please read the first post and let us know :wink:

Two spots available right now already :wink: as long as you’re a decent and polite person, you’re already a strong candidate …,

if interested - check the first post and let us know.

i need guild. 200+k gold.(or more) 2day 1tir. 1.5kseal (aktiv 7day wek)

Please give us the information we ask for in the first post (your level, and kingdom levels).
Thank you.

Lvl: 65
Kings: 7 and 6
Contribute: 150-400k
Tier: 1

Hi Yonur, I would be interested in filling one of your openings. I am level 886 (kingdoms 1X maxed) and can meet your requirements. I am currently in a guild so I would need a little notice to make the switch. Do you know if unused seals carry over? Thanks.