Open Contest: The Hero of Need - Mr GuildWars to the rescue!

Welcome to:

Open Contest:
The Hero of Need - Mr GuildWars to the rescue!

:dizzy::rotating_light::triangular_flag_on_post::shield::star::male_detective::star::shield::triangular_flag_on_post::rotating_light::dizzy:

In the times of great frustration,
Turntorture, wispvashion, scorebomination
When board calls to take great care
He will do it, if you dare!

So summon him in your ranks
and watch villains end their crimes pranks :yum:

Open Contest Rules:

1. Each forum member can add one candidate in the comments
  2. If any comment (containing a candidate) gets more votes likes than the candidates from the poll - that candidate will win instead!
  3. all other on-topic types of comments (that dont violate forum rules) are welcome!

When choosing one of candidates please make decision based on these three criteria:

• He will find all GW cheats, nobody can slip by!
  • He will be powerful enough to defeat the (cheating) villains every every time
  • He will do the above two in a blink of an eye, with a speed of the true hero!

The candidates have something to say, so don’t be too quick on voting before you hear their voices!

Click here to see CANDIDATES

Candidates in alphabetical order:

obraz

Full graphic

obraz

Death - “I administer the final punishment. Within the work hours, of course.”

obraz

Full graphic

obraz

Domovoi - “If you thought i didn’t see what you did there, you are so-so wrong. Hi hi hi. Oh, a cheese!”

obraz

Full graphic

obraz

Dracos 1337 - “E-li-mi-na-te! Rat warning. Localised. Eliminate!” Sparkgrinder mumble: “I’m sure he can be reprogrammed…”

obraz

Full graphic

obraz

Dwarven Slayer - “Put your hopes on me. I will not stop until I die! Aaaaaarrgh!”

obraz

Full graphic

obraz

Emperor Khorvash - Herald: “As the word spreads far in the east, His Majestry, First and Only True Ruler of Krystara, Emperor Khorvash, has shown interest in the matters of His people, and will consider taking actions upon proper application sent with the due honors and tributes. No entries without proper appearance. Peasants disallowed.”

obraz

Full graphic

obraz

Fire Giant - “Burn them with fire. Must. Burn. Thy flamers.”

obraz

Full graphic

obraz

Grand Inquisitor - “All infidels shall be punished harshly. I speak the only truth for i walk the path of light, the only true path The Holy & Mighty Gard sets upon me.”

obraz

Full graphic

obraz

Infernus - “I’ll put them in the blazing magma. Or I’ll put the blazing magma on them. Haa haa haa.”

obraz

Full graphic

obraz

Sirrian Luther - “Let years of experience speak in my stead.”

obraz

Full graphic

obraz

Paladin - “Never fear! I’ll go where ever unjust needs to be stopped… and damsel in distress rescued.”

obraz

Full graphic

obraz

Sentry Bot - “Reporting ready for action. Cheater detected! Beep.”

obraz

Full graphic

obraz

Banhammer Stonehamer - “Hammer be always just to the hardworking dwarves when there is an issue. And there is no better than My hammer.”

obraz

Full graphic

obraz

War Sphinx - “I see everything. There is no mistery that i would not unfold. Patterns of guild wars are but a mere child’s play to me.”

obraz

Full graphic

obraz

Wisp - “I’m the fastest, bravest, strongest, cleaverest, fanciest, funniest, and the modest of them all! Now you see me? Now you dont!”

obraz

Full graphic

obraz

Xathenos - “I’m at it.”

obrazobrazobrazobrazobrazobrazobrazobraz
obrazobrazobrazobrazobrazobrazobraz

• Death
  • Domovoi
  • Dracos 1337
  • Dwarven Slayer
  • Emperor Khorvash
  • Fire Giant
  • Grand Inquisitor
  • Infernus
  • Luther
  • Paladin
  • Sentry Bot
  • Stonehamer
  • War Sphinx
  • WISP
  • Xathenos

0 voters

Contest open for voting until the end of 20th october 2017.

:dizzy::rotating_light::triangular_flag_on_post::shield::star::male_detective::star::shield::triangular_flag_on_post::rotating_light::dizzy:

Special thanks to @Saltypatra for inventing wispvasion terminology.
Previous contests: Miss Noblin, Miss Easter

4 Likes

This has made my day @Annaerith! Well done!

That said i shall put forth this applicant!

Ice Cube- “I be breakin fools off wherever fools need to check themselves before they wreck themselves”

2 Likes

Kraken. His tentacles are everywhere, and he can take out 3 guys at once. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Wispavision makes me think of Wonkavision. Have some chocolate?:chocolate_bar::doughnut::cookie:

3 Likes

Princess Elspeth: ( in her Donald Trump voice) “You’re fired! I think your performance is poor, and now your replacement is here. Sad!”

2 Likes

Tyri: “Participants only cheat when there’s something to gain from it. With me watching over the weekly stash, every participant is guaranteed to get the same reward.”

I have no idea what’s going on here.

4 Likes

everyone who voted on knorvash - you do realise yu will have to pay him the tribute, right?
:rofl::stuck_out_tongue:

Me neither dude.

1 Like

@Nephilim @SpecialRX its like a beauty contest except the criteria are totally different
just for fun

edit: uhh what happened to the poll? its impossible to vote now? is my browser bugged or the forum?

2 Likes

Um… the internet is such a weird place some days…

2 Likes

“Mr Guild Wars” sounds like the name my wife gave her vibrator.

it was suppose to be superhero-ish name :slight_smile:

poll is working again