Gems of War Miss Universe Nolbin Edition

Hello everybody, I’m nolbin and I bring this contest to all the people of Gems of War, The Gems of War Miss Universe Nolbin® Edition, there are ten beautiful ladies’ that is going to compete to the most pretty and beautiful girl in the Krystara World, there is only one category and you can vote for your favorite girl, this content is going to end on the next week, Monday 13th, the girl who has more votes is going to win, hope your collaboration with this contest, I accept suggestions for upcoming events like this.

Hola a todos, soy nolbin y traigo este concurso para todas las personas de Gems of War, el Gems of War Miss Universo Edición Nolbin®, en este concurso tendremos diez hermosas participantes que van a competir por la más hermosa y preciosa chica del mundo de Krystara, hay una sola categoría y podrás votar por tu participante favorita, este evento terminara el lunes 13 de este mes de febrero, la participante con más votos ganara el concurso, espero su colaboración en este evento, acepto sugerencias para más eventos como este.

• ATLANTA
  • AVINA
  • BONNIE ROSE
  • LOYALTY
  • MERCY
  • VALKYRIE
  • SCARLETT
  • QUEEN YSABELLE
  • QUEEN MAB
  • PRINCESS ELSPETH

0 voters

6 Likes

Shadow hunter she is really hot

6 Likes

really, loool.

My vote is for Apothecary.

14 Likes

My vote is for Sheggra.

9 Likes

My vote is for…

15 Likes

I choose hag as well.

2 Likes

My vote is also for Sheggra. She is really hot.

14 Likes

I am shocked a liberal hasn’t overcome this thred.
Sitting on the sidelines waiting

2 Likes

Here I am. Make one up for the males, then I’ll vote in each category. Otherwise, nope.

4 Likes

Not hard incubus is the male winner

No-else going to point out that Princess Elspeth is actually the Enchantress artwork? :stuck_out_tongue:

Also @Rickygervais I dunno… Courage has a decent chest? (maybe?) and Dark Monolith is “hot”… … I’ll show myself out.

1 Like

I see Venoxia isn’t on this list. Is it because she’s a dragon or because she’s trans?

10 Likes

Omg lol…

1 Like

Where’s Green Seer and The Devoted?!

6 Likes

Mmm I miss here Lady Anariel or Lady Saphiraa also but good ones lol.

My vote I think is for Princess Elspeth but I have a different picture:

Im going to fix it jaja

1 Like

Marilith is a good choice she got 6 arms :slight_smile:

Why No Dragons? No Celestasia or any other dragon

Since there is no bikini segment, this contest is invalid.