[Old Spoilers] Oh no, it's happening (Nobend brothers goblin necro thread)

How does one get access to the “Lounge” Category?

@jncreed2000

https://meta.discourse.org/t/what-do-user-trust-levels-do/4924/6:

Users at trust level 3 can…

• access a private “frequent flier’s lounge” category only visible to users at trust level 3 and higher
2 Likes

Apparently I’m just a member. Sniff no lounge for me.

You just need to work alittle harder is all.

1 Like

How do I see my trust level? I think I have done all the requirements for level 2, but I can’t see the level listed anywhere.

1 Like

click on your account icon top right of screen go into your account select badges. should tell you there if you’re a member/regular etc.

2 Likes

You’ll know when you get to be a “Regular.” Trumpets play a fanfare, angels descend from heaven, a red carpet is laid before you and you ascend into pure bliss.

Also you get an email.

10 Likes

Or a new thread with a stupid amount of posts in it will appear suddenly on your listing

6 Likes

Lounge? what lounge?

1 Like

@temmie143, It’s a thread for players when they become a ‘regular’.

1 Like

Wotcha studying?

1 Like

Looks like this troop is in the troops list in game now. (Show All) No mention of it in the Shifting the Scales post though. So dunno if it’s meant to be in there or not…

Card Name: Nobend Brothers
Epic
Zaejin
Marauder

Flavour Text: All for fun, and fun for all!

Attack: 3
Armour: 0
Health: 9
Magic: 2

Traits:
Fire Heart
Jinx
Agile

Spell:
Red/Brown
13 Mana
Go Crazy
All enemies lose 3 Attack. OR Deal 2 damage to all enemies. Gain an Extra Turn. OR Explode 2 random Gems.

EDIT: Not currently available it seems:

2 Likes

@Ozball It is next week’s event.

1 Like

Yup, that’s why I linked Sirrian’s post :stuck_out_tongue:

Also anyone can see the card ingame at the moment if they really want to.

1 Like

Oops, didn’t even notice the quote. xD

2 Likes

For the record, now that the troop is “visible,” the troop description (and scaling) is:

NOBEND BROTHERS
Epic Zaejin Marauder

Go Crazy (13 Red/Brown)
All enemies lose 3 Attack. OR Deal [(Magic+1) / 2] damage to all enemies. Gain an Extra Turn. OR Explode [(Magic+1) / 2] random Gems.
(Fire Heart, Jinx, Agile)

All for fun, and fun for all!

Max natural Magic stat of 4 at level 20.

I expect the spell wording (at the very least) to change between now and release. As worded, it’s very hard to tell where the “or” clauses line up.

1 Like

another marauder - no comment
Lava stones - YAY :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Jarl Week is coming

4 Likes

Pulling up an ancient topic, but thank you for the link. I’ve been looking everywhere to find the info to access the lounge!

You can always create a category-less topic just to ask. We are friendly here and you would have gotten an answer within 5 minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like