[Old Spoilers] Oh no, it's happening (Nobend brothers goblin necro thread)

You just need to work alittle harder is all.

1 Like

How do I see my trust level? I think I have done all the requirements for level 2, but I canā€™t see the level listed anywhere.

1 Like

click on your account icon top right of screen go into your account select badges. should tell you there if youā€™re a member/regular etc.

2 Likes

Youā€™ll know when you get to be a ā€œRegular.ā€ Trumpets play a fanfare, angels descend from heaven, a red carpet is laid before you and you ascend into pure bliss.

Also you get an email.

10 Likes

Or a new thread with a stupid amount of posts in it will appear suddenly on your listing

6 Likes

Lounge? what lounge?

1 Like

@temmie143, Itā€™s a thread for players when they become a ā€˜regularā€™.

1 Like

Wotcha studying?

1 Like

Looks like this troop is in the troops list in game now. (Show All) No mention of it in the Shifting the Scales post though. So dunno if itā€™s meant to be in there or notā€¦

Card Name: Nobend Brothers
Epic
Zaejin
Marauder

Flavour Text: All for fun, and fun for all!

Attack: 3
Armour: 0
Health: 9
Magic: 2

Traits:
Fire Heart
Jinx
Agile

Spell:
Red/Brown
13 Mana
Go Crazy
All enemies lose 3 Attack. OR Deal 2 damage to all enemies. Gain an Extra Turn. OR Explode 2 random Gems.

EDIT: Not currently available it seems:

2 Likes

@Ozball It is next weekā€™s event.

1 Like

Yup, thatā€™s why I linked Sirrianā€™s post :stuck_out_tongue:

Also anyone can see the card ingame at the moment if they really want to.

1 Like

Oops, didnā€™t even notice the quote. xD

2 Likes

For the record, now that the troop is ā€œvisible,ā€ the troop description (and scaling) is:

NOBEND BROTHERS
Epic Zaejin Marauder

Go Crazy (13 Red/Brown)
All enemies lose 3 Attack. OR Deal [(Magic+1) / 2] damage to all enemies. Gain an Extra Turn. OR Explode [(Magic+1) / 2] random Gems.
(Fire Heart, Jinx, Agile)

All for fun, and fun for all!

Max natural Magic stat of 4 at level 20.

I expect the spell wording (at the very least) to change between now and release. As worded, itā€™s very hard to tell where the ā€œorā€ clauses line up.

1 Like

another marauder - no comment
Lava stones - YAY :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Jarl Week is coming

4 Likes

Pulling up an ancient topic, but thank you for the link. Iā€™ve been looking everywhere to find the info to access the lounge!

You can always create a category-less topic just to ask. We are friendly here and you would have gotten an answer within 5 minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like