Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

EDIT: Don’s post above is #800. See? His mojo does work! :ghost:

5 Likes

MEAN MACHINE IS OFFICIALLY A GRANDMASTER II GUILD!!! :confetti_ball: :tada: :fireworks: :tada: :confetti_ball:

Kudos to all our awesome Guildmates who have helped to make this happen.

Here’s to the best damn Guild in GoW!! :cocktail:

9 Likes

In the Spirit of Truth
Upon this Rock
We build our Guild assembly.

That’s right, we totally ROCK!

ლ(๏‿๏ ◝ლ)

5 Likes

Congrats everyone, you deserve it.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here’s some more 7s… and it was 937 am when I took it

5 Likes

I half expect to come back here in a few weeks and find you’ve all gone Jim Carrey on me

2 Likes

2 Likes

Just wanted to brag that I finaly finished leveling all my troops. Last troop to get leveled up was sacrifice xD

7 Likes

How far from full traits are you?

Nice job. Now what? :wink:

1 Like

Trying to get into game with iOS and it won’t load. Was hoping to finish off seals. Maybe I can try later tonight before bed. Once again I am sorry for letting you down this wk… will do my best during the tournament to hit reqs!

209 traits more to have all my troops fully traited :slight_smile:

Waiting for guild wars :smiley:
They finaly won’t be delayed anymore!

1 Like

You have more faith than me.

1 Like

Nothing left but faith

Lol well I hope you’re right:

1. Fix servers
  2. Release Guild Wars
    2.A) Make it good!
2 Likes

[quote=“NYCUrbanity, post:821, topic:14878, full:true”]
Trying to get into game with iOS and it won’t load. Was hoping to finish off seals. Maybe I can try later tonight before bed.[/quote]

Bloody BLECH. Totally agree with you @NYCUrbanity. Stupid server timed out on iOS at 2pm, and recorded my win against Nasgaroth, with Victory screen and everything, as a Loss?!???

If mine gets recorded as a loss and my opponent’s counts as a win for them, then no wonder the Dwarven Slayer defense is registering wins smh

At least completing this week’s Event was more doable for me (this time round)
Not going to say ‘Nyet’ to gaining 120 gems!

It usually takes me 35 to 37 matches and 3 days to reach PvP Pier 1. It required fewer than 35 matches but 5 days to wrap up the Treasure Hunt event. So both of these activities are sufficiently labour- and time- intensive enough that server issues, like we’re having now, cause the whole gameplay structure to stress apart. :disappointed: