[NOT A BUG] Useless Kingdom Helper daily offer

Platform, device version and operating system:
iPad pro, iOS 14

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I have Zaejin on level 10 + power level 20 since Monday. I have all its troops maxed out (ascended to Mythic, level 20, fully traited). Since then i receive a “kingdom helper” daily offer “to help me reach Zaejin power level 21”, which contains 1 event key and 10k gold.

First of all: getting from kingdom level 10 to kingdom level 13 doesn’t require any extra troops at all (only 230k gold and 12 deeds).
Second: i already have all Zaejin troops that are currently available.
Third: don’t tell me that the 10k gold in the offer counts as a “help” to reach kingdom level 13. But anyhow, i have enough gold.
Fourth: don’t tell me that it helps me to reach the 30 troops requirement for power level 21, as there are only 29 troops available now.

I expect to get no offers for this kingdom and only offers that are relevant. Until this week, as i maxed out all kingdoms except for pet requirements, i only got pet offers, which was a good gem sink for you and a good progression for me.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I got this offer two times now this week. The first time on Tuesday if i remember well, but that i can understand somehow since I didn’t bother to ascend the new Zaejin legendary to mythic until it offered me that daily offer. So i ascended it to avoid the offer in the future basically. Today, i get it again.

Steps to make it happen again
Have all Zaejin troops, max them out, reach Zaejin kingdom power level 20 and kingdom level 10. Get the useless daily deal.

12 Likes

Calm down bro.
I got daily offer of ingots but In fact I need to collect weapons not to upgrade them, and that happened half of the time.
They just never play the game.

2 Likes

You’ve already put more time and effort making your post than they did making the daily offer system.

7 Likes

yep, daily offer is a broken system. Example : offering me 3 pets when I only need one. Who gonna buy 2 extra useless pets ? Please, adjust this silly system.

Yeah, this is pretty stupid.

I’ve gotten kingdom upgrade daily offers where it wasn’t currently possible to upgrade the kingdom, but in my case I was being offered something that did help to build towards one of the prerequisite tasks.

I don’t have a problem with that.

If the offer you were given was 3 Nature Deeds to build the kingdom, it would at least make some semblance of sense. You’d still need to wait for another troop to be released, but it would help you to raise the kingdom to level 13, if you wished,

They should really take a close look at how offers are generated, and make sure that they’re relevant to the player.

1 Like

Haha @MarioDaems , that is useless indeed. But pardon the AI here. This is probably not the burning issue for sure. Congrats on the level 20 in Zaejin though. :hugs:

2 Likes

This i can accept still though, as the resource is currently required to upgrade. If that were the only issue, i’d be glad!

Oh, btw, just in case you didn’t know: you can exchange additional pet copies (after level 20) for food of its color.

yep i know that, but it doesn’t value the gems. So no buy for me. So it’s a loss for DEVs

2 Likes

Offered upgrades could be one of the best features of the game for players ; but, they are not. The offers loop over and over with scraps ; we don’t purchase them because they are not what we as a player actually want or they are not compelling enough. Wow I’m offered 1 pet when I need 10. How generous. Yes I know I should be grateful for one. If it was five even at a higher cost ; yeah bait me and you’ll hook me. One is one; I’m not getting anywhere soon. We want offers to feel like progress. You make every offer part of a dawdle crawl. Make a bigger range of offers; give us choice; we are sick of the drip feed approach; you want to make dollars; make us offers we wont refuse. We currently dismiss; ignore; and even express frustration here about the nonsense offered. Look the game is pay to enjoy and progress at a reasonable pace, stop pretending it is not. Yeah Useless daily offers; shame on you for the piffle offered daily; shame too for your pathetic mishmash of useless daily offers.

Not to mention that the only thing I need right now is imperial deeds. Except I don’t get any offers, while others have received half a dozen or more for no conceivable reason. Please, please, please make the offers more relevant or give me more options to choose from.

2 Likes

Bump bump!

@devs: At least let us know if you will review and fix this or pull the “it works as intended so you’re screwed” trick. But don’t leave us in the dark and keep our hopes up for nothing please.

It happened again today and every single time it’s a slap in the face.

I’ll bring this up with the team.

Currently the game just checks which Kingdom Power Tasks you have which aren’t complete and gives a daily offer based on that - it doesn’t check whether it’s achievable or what you already have in your collection.

The Kingdom Offers are just for Power Level, not Kingdom Level.

Just as a bit of a further explanation, I understand it would be very nice to be offered deals specific to the status of your collection but that does mean the game would need to check every single player’s collection every daily reset, so it was implemented this way originally for optimisation reasons. We do play the game and we do get it.

1 Like

Can you confirm that there’s a cap on imperial deed offers? To make sure Player A isn’t able to purchase more than Player B.

There isn’t a cap, they’re just very rare offers.

3 Likes

End gamers are expected to do 3 daily runs of arena then on top of everything else in hopes of keeping up with peers then. Okay thanks.

1 Like

Well we have some people in our guild who have had SEVEN ID offers, others maybe none or one. It is just not fair. Also please consider your language, when you say “very rare” (also in Heart of Rage debacle: it is very rare) I expect a “very rare” drop rate comparable To those of ultra rare cards in chests, not a 1:1000 chance. It would really help if you could be more specific, and address the wild variations that players are experiencing. For me, it has been a slap in the face just about every day for the past 4 months every time I go and check my offers.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for your time and clarification! I hope it will be revised and improved someday.

1 Like

I think you misremember how Daily Deals (particularly Kingdom Helper in 2nd slot) works.
Kingdom Helper currently checks the collection. If task for power level requires a troop to mythic rarity and player misses just one troop at the mythic rarity and that troop can be found in chests - the offer will be with that troop. The same with pets.
Power Levels 21+ were introduced after release of Daily Deals. That is probably the reason why Daily Deals don’t work correctly with them.
Power Level 21 requires leveling kingdom with deeds and we have Daily Deal for Deeds so logical assumption would be that Kingdom Helper should give Deed offer (with color matching the kingdom).
The current weird offer of 1 event key doesn’t help at all for reaching Power Level 21.

Also, we currently can’t reach that but I expect that soon similar problem will be with Power Level 22 (requires upgrading troops with Medals and we have Daily Deals with medals which can help with that) and Power Level 24 (requires Imperial Deeds for level 16 and we have Daily Deal with Imperial Deed).

3 Likes

All I know is, I only need imperial deed offers and I only get them once a month if that.

So if I have plenty of resources and all the kingdom stars maxed. Why are imperial deed offers the same rarity as someone who isn’t even close to my power creep? @Kafka is it designed to slow me down so that others can catch up?

And yes I get the “fairness” aspect. But nothing is fair about GoW. Any free to play, but pay to help win game can’t be fair to all. So when I hear “fair” I hear “I don’t want to spend more money (or any money) on the game so please don’t design your game to pressure me to do so.”

It’s just depressing to get soooo many offers that clearly aren’t designed for me at all. And I’m sure many end gamers/high vip feel the same as me.

5.2 is literally made for free to play players. I don’t need a patch dedicated to me. I just want “fair (in regards to my progression) offers”.

It checks if you have an incompleted Power task then it offers you a deal based on that incomplete power task.

It does not check your collection.

2 Likes