Noob player need help to build decent team

which team? this below?
Golem
Valkyrie
Naga Queen ( water link )
Psion

i think it would be hard to make more fun deck with psion without another legendary (which is out of your list)

but there is a new kingdom coming soon, i think it might bring lots of fun with entirely different troops out there

what i think are troops that can bring a lot of fun (most of them are legendaries):
the dragon soul, queen mab, boombot, black beast, the great maw, infernal king, jarl firemantle, crimson bat, emperor khorvash, rowanne, bul’tauros, bone dragon, sheggra, giant spider (maybe i forgot a few)

i just opened quite a number of chests so i have got quite a number of new epics and legendaries … i will list my legendaries and epics that i think worth mentioning ( will not list the epics i got from quests)

legends:
Abhorath
Autmnal Imp
Behemoth
Bunni’Nog
Emp. Khorvash
Gar’Nok
Goblin King
Keberos
Psion
Spookiy Imp
Silent one
Venoxia

Epic:
anointed one
Barbearius
Couatl
Desdaemona
Dimetraxia
Dokkalfar
Faunessa
Green Seer
Marid
Nobend Brother
Pride Guard
Ragnagord
Rock Troll
Rowanna
Salamander
Shadow Hunter
Sea Troll
Sir Snoothelm
Swamplash
Tau
Terraxis
Venbarak
Visk
Wild Fury
Zephyros

from what you listed i already got gian spider and boombot

would love to get ideas to build new teams from the cards above

thanks in advance anna

2 Likes

congratz on getting Emperor Khorvash!! :confetti_ball:

he is one of best tanks in game also great offensive, will get awesome once you can trait him at least the 50% skull reduction, but totally worth it, i think you should work on it at least a few explores a day (in broken spire)

i dont play him much but i think other guys here should have plenty of ideas with EK in? :grinning:

perhaps something like:

EK
soothsayer (traited?)
valkyrie
Psion (since you have him leveled already)

Leon banner +2 blue +1yellow -1 green

EK
deep borer
valkyrie
wolf knight or villlager or werewolf

Leon banner +2 blue +1yellow -1 green

EK
valk
giant spider
psion

frozen banner or lion banner

(g2g hopefully other guys show up with some better ideas)

1 Like

Great Pull in Emperor! Your collection is getting a little bigger for every week.
You alsohave my 2 favourite Epics as well in Rowanne and Shadow-Hunter. :wink:

However I wanna show you one of my favourite teams!

Shadow Hunter
Valk
Rowanne
Druid

If fully traited Shadow Hunter and Druid, you get 3+ water link. Lion Banner. Shadow Hunter deal major damage to enemy troops, often kills a enemy, then Rowanne and Druid finish it off. :slight_smile:

@ Eika thanks for the ideas , will definitely try this if i have enough traitstone to trait them .

@Annareith : lots of people saying EK is badass … will try to go around the web to see different build thats feasible for my team … your first suggested team seem interesting as i have fully traited valk and soothsayer . PSion fully leveled and traited to magic link . havent done anything to EK though

i am trying to make a one shot team that i saw on youtube for traitstone farming :

Hero - War and Peace ( need to 2nd trait - still working on this )
soothsayer
soothsayer
soothsayer

brown banner ( forgot the kingdom name ) and archer class

what do you think about this build ? supposedly it can shoot and kill lots of enemies in the first round . good for traitstone farming ?

@madoet I have used that team for traitstone farming. If you get browns in the first couple of turns the match will end very quickly. It is a very effective team for farming. You will not be disappointed.

@collectorofgems its quite hard to collet the stealth traitstone for the fast trait … need about 4 more … to unlock it

Just keep hitting Explores in Forest of Thorns. It may take a while but you’ll get them eventually.

2 Likes

Keep checking each week what the Glory Reward Packs are. Anytime there’s a new green common out, you can buy the Stealth traitstones for Glory using those packs.

1 Like

There’s one this week actually. The Sunsail is a green common.

This x1000. I had enough arcanes stored up to get Gard’s 2nd trait. To get his 3rd requires 24 arcane trait stones. I got ALL of them in just 2 days. Keep at the explore because you’ll eventually get lucky and get what you need.

1 Like

i dont recommend this team for explore, while i dont recommend farming challenge for traitstones coz it has 3x lower ratio for arcanes. so i basically dont recommend it at all. especially not to a player who has not maxed magic bonuses…

to be honest i just tested that and i find it not good enough even with all kingdom/guild magic bonuses and leveled/traited archer class.

the closest i got to deal “enough” of damage to “quickly” kill whole explore team was
war n peace archer / sooth / dust devil / dust devil +2brown

which made 25+5+5 aoe damage within 4~ turns

but it still didnt feel satisfying fast

missing the souls greatly lowers the gain too so its a huge minus to me.

i also tried:
war n peace archer / sooth / banshie / sooth which proven to be not much slower and gave souls.
similiar speed but no souls and not enough damage:
war n peace archer / sooth / sacrifice / sooth

overall i think there is no fast enough “traitstone farm” team for explore… might have to try with a different angle something of a cumulative damage bul’tauros or mercy or true damage aoe for more speed…

@Annaerith : thanks for trying all the combinations out . its just when i saw the video on youtube … it looks so cool and so fast . i think they did in warlord 1 difficulty ? maybe the difficulties matter ? anyways i’m farming for shield arcane in broken spire whilst doing the quest and pvp ing whenever i am bored with farming thingy . really appreciate what you have done to help me get this far anna …

the thing is i think fast archer teams were recommeded mostly for chellenge mode
with chellenge the enemy team is fixed and usually lower stats then a random explore team. for chellenge it can work

still if you really wanna do this id suggest leveling archer to lv20 and checking how much damage your weapon will get, testing the battle without fast trait, then you would know how many casts and damage you need to consider it good enough

but as i said i dont think chellenge is worth traitstone farming, it might be worth soul farming… but the arcanes are for explore.

edit: i remmember Tacet doing videos of chellenge farming mostly from times before explore was added to the game. in that time u needed to increase difficulty to at least “hard” to get a 100% chance to drop any tratistone.

Rowanne works great for Explore

@Annaerith finally got enough shield traitstone for EK’s 2nd trait … and wow this team rocks . its so much faster than my previous team . mainly because EK’s incredible true damage to the first 2 enemies.

1 Like