Noob player need help to build decent team

Great thread, I want in :smiley:

Any ideas for a nice, fast build with Khorvash and Valkyrie? I donā€™t have many legends:

• autumnal imp
  • goblin king
  • orion
  • shadow dragon

Rockworms? Acolyte? Or maybe put Korvie on top of Val, Alchemist and Banshee?

1 Like

hahah so far i havent noticed much about souls generated by valkyrie ā€¦but she really help fills psion to messed up enemies spells ā€¦ really really like that one ā€¦

yeah thingking about swapping tyri to naga queen ā€¦ but still need a few more traitstone to water link naga queen . souls are ready to lvl queen though .

anyway keep the ideas coming ā€¦ i hope this thread can help everybody else ā€¦

thanks anna for the help .

knigh coronet Y/bl
valkyrie Y/R
alchemist R/br
Green/purple > Boar rider (damag+control) or Tyri: mana

try to get a tank with dam reduction in first slot, asap, so traiting priority

been inserting naga queen into the rooster so my current team :

Golem
Valkyrie
Naga Queen ( water link )
Psion

these team really works woder ā€¦ can fill up valk souls really easy . only find trouble a couple of times when brown is reallly scarce in the board . but pvp wise i can defeat most of 5 - 6k power without a problem .

really enjoy this build ā€¦ once again thanks to annareith

1 Like

Youā€™ve been inserting Naga queen into the rooster? That sort of thing used to be illegal.

lol its illegal coz the rooster will explode after naga queen is inserted? ā€¦

wanted to try this team ā€¦should i trait and ascend them all?

The Goblins?

Other than being a little slow, you can win win pretty much against anything. Everyone should have a Goblin team

2 Likes

Green Seer, Dragon Soul, Giant Spider, Tyri

On a 120 win streak with above & only have spider fully traited.

Seer feeds spider who feeds seer & dragon. Tyri feeds whoever needs it (+maps)

Dragon Soul gets to the max soul cap & Tyri (with 1st trait) gets gold cap

1 Like

easily beat teams in the 8k+ range with this

Negates Khorvash/Coronet as damage doesnt come from skulls

Only weak against fully traited Mab or Famine

dont put banshee with EK, she will take all his blues away

EK (traited 50% skull reduction)
valkyrie
-something, prefered blue attacker like shadow hunter-
mercy (traited empowered)

if EK doesnt have the trait id try putting him second or 3rd slot
also mercy is only worth it if she is empowered

soothsayer (traited empowered)
valkyrie
EK (untraited)
-something- for example: warlock (if traited necromancy) or something else like hellcat , apothecary, shadow hunter preferably blue or purple

again soothsayer on top worth only empowered else most probably best to put a traited skull damage reduction tank out there like coronet.

either way lion banner, works best with most of blue+valkyrie troop compositions

edit: having two blue troops when using a valkyrie is recommended

at work, cant check all the troops so posting incomplete composition

looks great, i didnt think naga queen as priority over psion is good idea but now as she requires at least 3 casts to cap souls i agree :smiley:

let us know when/if you get more legendaries!

Thanks for the suggestions! Donā€™t have Mercy yet, but I will take a closer look at Soothsayer - I have him and I think I even got traitstones to fully trait him.

So far Iā€™ve been running with:

• EK
  • Lady Andariel
  • Valkyrie
  • Marilith

Not that bad when I ā€œcatch onā€ the mana looping, but no bonuses from kingdoms or units types. Also Marilith dies a bit too often. I really donā€™t know if I should keep investing souls in this team - on the other hand I canā€™t truly test them out without maxing them out.

Thats my problem with the game, actually, I see potential for so many teams, yet I constantly play the friggin goblins, because theyā€™re quite easy and I already maxed them out. But they are becoming boring! Everything else I put up is just too weak, like my EK builds.

if you are in constant need of souls and think it might stay for a longer while, try planning to invest in kingdom power
1*(gold) and 3*(gold) can make a lot of difference after a while
-especially if you do collect your kingdom frequently

1 Like

both lady anariel and marilith i find good enough to be worth investment but not both of them in same time

i think marilith is a waste of slot on the bottom where she cannot even use her bonus attack - also if used as a support i would consider her worthy only with the fire link traited as an addition to the mana generated.

lady anariel - for her id try to put a green unit that actually deals damage or green converter (maybe green slime?) to convert the greens further away- to use the mana she generates efficiently
anariel is a little too rng for my taste, also a longer shot i think she probably should work better -instead of valk - with banshee (and the slime) then just EK doesnt fit there anymore

soothsayer is really nice just remmember it would be good to have him boost two troops that deal damage which scales with magic, not the EK alone

let me update my legendaries :
Aborath
Autumnal Imp
Behemoth
Bunniā€™Nog
Garā€™Nok
Goblin King
Kerberos
Psion
Spooky Imp
Silent One

any good idea to make a one shot team for traitstone farming . i mean my current team is good but sometimes it can be a little bit draggy.

thanks in advance anna

1 Like

i didnt forget, every day im trying to find some solution but to be honest i find nothing beside psion worth building team around, from those

ive heard of ppl having fun with abhorath behemoth bunni or even spooky imp but i dont find them good enough

1 Like

Something like Valkyrie / Rowanne / Rowanne / Mercy for traitstone farming? Depending on how good your stats are, two shots of Rowanne ought to kill most explores. Mercy (if traited) for the speed boost, Valkyrie for the blue generation and the bonus souls.

There are good teams possible without legendaries too.

yes ā€¦ its been fun playing with this team ā€¦

any ideas to make it even funner ?

Red/yellow banner

Knight cornet (get fully traited)
Alchemist (get fire link)
Banshee (get magic link
Soothsayer (fully traited)

This should work very well for you till well in your 300s. Has both soul farm, and gold farm.

Cheers.

2 Likes