[FIX INCOMING] No Pet bait for me either

Platform, device version and operating system:
IOS

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

Purchased Pet Bait from Vaultbreaker, didn’t receive in my inventory

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

Appears to have affected other players too

Steps to make it happen again

I assume if I tried to purchase again same thing would happen but won’t be risking it!

Pet bait is “auto-consumed”. It triggers a pet gnome that can’t run away on the next PvP battle you fight. I don’t know how purchasing additional pet baits work while your current one hasn’t been used though.

Yes, I know - the bait has appeared in the inventory though - and I haven’t started a battle that would have generated a pet gnome yet

Same here. I had no pet bait in inventory and had not purchases any from the guild shop. I bought the flash offer and got the gems but no pet bait. It said 0 in inventory so I went right to PVP and started a battle to see if it was auto consumed and it was not. No pet gnome ever showed up and it seems that several people have had this problem. I filed a bug report and I certainly hope they make sure we either get a refund or they give us the gnome bait we paid for.

Same issue for me. I bought 2x vaultbreaker initially and no pet bait, I waited and hour or so and bought the 3rd with the same result. I mainly wanted to top up my gems so wasn’t too worried, but now i feel a bit ripped off.

1 Like

So, history repeats itself with these weekend offers:

I would suggest sending a support ticket now and be prepared to wait weeks to be given what was advertised in the offer (if the compensation is done manually like last time.)

Seems IP2 like to keep their support staff busy recently…

Thanks! Support ticket now submitted

I submitted a report also. It is a shame this is not working and they did not get it fixed right away. I probably would have bought this again but I am not bothering since I wont get the gnome bait.

Platform: Windows 10 - Steam

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

Purchased all 3 Pet Bait from Vaultbreaker, didn’t receive in my inventory

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

It happened for all 3 of the Vaultbreaker purchases I made that contained the Pet Gnome Bait

Steps to make it happen again

I’m not sure since I can’t purchase it more than 3 times on my account.

Could I get everyone’s platform?

Platform: Windows 10 - Steam
I bought a pet gnome bait and it did not appear in my inventory.
I bought the flash offer with a gnome, not the guild offer.

Also happened to me purchase it and pet gnomes was not active went to PvP to trigger my bait but nothing went and checked inventory but no bait pet

Same happened for me. I purchased pet bait and nothing happened. It showed up as 0 in my inventory

Windows 10 Steam
Such a shame because it was the gnome bait that got me to purchase that offer and I most likely would have purchased it all 3 times if I had gotten the gnome bait.

I am on IOS

The same thing happened to me as well. I bought all 3 Pet Gnome Baits in the Vault Flash sale (Xbox platform) and only received the gems.

I bought on android, and play on both android and windows

Our team are putting together a fix for this that should go out later today.

The next time a player affected by this goes through daily login they will receive Gnome Bait. However, we will be giving out double the amount of Gnome Bait that they would have received from purchases. So if you purchased 1, you’ll get 2, if you purchased 3 times, you’ll get 6. We will also be sending out a global mail to explain this.

2 Likes

Great resolution - thanks for addressing this so soon, appreciate it

Yep got mine and seems to work fine. Thank you