New Mythic Troop: TINA-9000 (Nintendo Switch)

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/new-mythic-troop-tina-9000-nintendo-switch/

New Mythic Troop: TINA-9000 TINA-9000 will be the only Mythic Troop available in Glory, Gem, Guild & VIP Chests for the next 7 days.

Tina is tons of fun. She is a very heavy hitter, and I liked using her in PVP and scaling content up to level 100-200.

3 Likes

Didn’t drop on my first salvo of guild chests…

Do you endgame players limit how much you spend on a particular mythic chase, or do you go all-in everytime?

Go all in on the good ones. Let the bad ones pass to the soulforge would be my advice.

2 Likes

As an endgamer on xbox, if you dont just blow keys to blow keys and save everything for the new mythic each month it reaches the point that you cant possibly miss it. Or at least I have never heard of someone not getting it in the amount of resources most end gamers that have done it right have.

I am also pretty much as far as one can be on switch. Has not really been out long enough to be true end game unless you have spent a bunch of cash or have infinite time. I am missing about 10 mythics and save all keys for new mythic each month.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies guys.

I agree with you Earnham, I don’t think it’s possible to be true endgame on Switch. My thinking was to save some resources for future mythic hunts, but based on your advice, I went all-in for TINA. No regrets, even though I had below-average luck and haven’t yet gotten the mighty mech.

I did about 2k glory keys, 500 gem keys and 8k seals before I hit tina. I have not spent any keys since the last good mythic a few months ago though, so I have a good stash built and doubt I will ever miss another. I still have about 1k gem keys 5k glory keys and 25k seals. Still low enough for a bad run to kill me, but should have a decent amount more over the next month.