New Kingdom - Sin of Maraj

Pride is my favorite troop thus far

10 Likes

Love how the hero has to get the last word. What an ###.

2 Likes

New troops are all pretty lackluster. Will be more troops collecting dust on the bench.

1 Like

Dunno, I’m kind of happy with the new troops that end in -th.

Heads up, this is the wrong banner colours, it is meant to be negative purple mana. We are going to be putting out a fix for this today. (Hopefully!)

12 Likes

Is it currently a display issue only? Or is it currently actually negative yellow?

I would prefer it is negative yellow actually, as this bonus is too similar to Uskaya’s one, so it won’t see much use, instead of being new color set.

But I also know it’s tricky to change the banner’s art, so I’m okay with it just for matching color description. All Fractions will have their own banners, so new interesting one will come eventually.

1 Like

I much prefer the -purple. Its going straight to my Bounty team.

I really want to like greed… he seems like he has a good amount of potential with his empowered trait… I just can’t seem find a great team for him though. Something combined with bonnie rose…?

Also, is it even worth building a “gold farming” team? As far as I’m aware, bonuses such as cedric’s “+100% gold from battles” only applies to the gold earned IN the battle, right? So, the best way to earn gold is still to just play pvp as fast as you can

Money lender. Create red based on gold.

Yeah the change was a disappointment.

Having it be -blue or -green would be too revolutionary.

Are the devs aware that nothing like +2 blue, +1 red or +2 red, +1 blue exist in the game?

2 Likes

I disagree. Current Meteor and Dragon share +2Red, but +yellow -brown and +brown -yellow exist in 2 seperate strategic spaces. Consider Hellcat- you wouldn’t want to use Current Meteor if he was your main mana engine, but Dragon works great with him. Likewise, a team with Mountain Crusher filling Elemaugrim would be great with CMeteor and notsomuch with Dragon hamstringing brown collection.

The difference between Intended Meteor and Bear is way less pronounced. Sure, there are edge cases where that 1 extra mana makes the difference between filled and not, but for general purposes, anything that works with Bear would work with IMeteor. It’s not bringing anything new to the table.

As you said, there are color combinations that flat out don’t exist currently; why give us another +Red and Brown - Purple banner?

2 Likes

Yeah I had a brain fart. Dragon is minus brown and plus yellow. The change was definitely for the worse. It’s unfortunate.

I would posit that change towards what was intended and makes more sense is a good thing.

Its merely unfortunate that the new kingdom doesn’t offer a thematically different set of colors we can get a more useful or diverse banner out of. *shrug*

I mean, I’ve been dying for a +2 red +1 blue or vice versa, but that’s not coming. Doesn’t exactly suit this kingdom, not expecting it.

I think the next installment of the Lore Series will focus on both Luther’s Crush and his Bestie.

1 Like