New Kingdom Pass Begins - Hellcrag

@Kafka despite no one on the staff confirming that Xenith was available in chests this week. Enough community members were guinea pigs and discovered it themselves.

If you’re going to insist on going from a one week window on troop releases to a 4 week window like Xenith and The Tower. Then more effort needs to be done from your staff to demonstrate when these troops will be actually released when the window approaches.

That being said The Tower CANNOT be found in vaults currently. Any clarification when that will be changed will be appreciated by many more than just I.

P.S. - I did what your staff wanted and purchased the troops upon release. More and more of your players are embracing the free to play model due to the quality of the game. So this current lethargy towards the free to play community needs to stop or there won’t be a community at all sooner rather than later. No one wants to spend money on a game if every week their friends continue to stop playing.

13 Likes

This one posted before 4 and a half months!
35 days later the Kingdom pass ends - 22/8.
2-3 months later it’s 22/11. the tower should be in vault as all tarots.
but they don’t add it and don’t give a date.
I think it’s the first truly paywall troop.
I’ll open everyday a new post with bug report until I got a reply from the moderators.

Thanks for the info: