New Kingdom - Merlantis

will you look at the rate/ease of pulling a specific legendary from multiple legendaries in one kingdom while you’re revisiting event chests? (before it becomes a major hassle)

3+ legendaries is pretty rough, and soon enough it’ll be 4 or more.

5 Likes

I dropped 3000 Glory keys and couldn’t get them. Got 3 spooky imps in the process.

1 Like

I hate to be that guy but…

This story really didn’t do it for me.

I understand the light humor, but there is funny, and plain out silly.

This one is ridiculously silly. I kept wondering why i’m even helping that guy.

I guess i’d prefer big epic world saving event over some dumb pirate doing stupid stuff.

:wink:

1 Like

The whole family should be abandoned on a desert island. They deserve each other.

2 Likes

What about marid though, he’s the only sane one and is actually not too greedy or careless.

I suspect he’s a changeling. The real brother of Tyri and son of Lil’ John can only be Raven. I vote for marooning him, too.

2 Likes

So these new troops are cool?

They might be. You might try a different style of play… if you had not to face all singing, all dancing, all Kraken-Mab-Psion-Famine teams all the time.
They are quite focused on blue mana, hoowever.

1 Like

Have you played any other quests? The writing isn’t exactly top notch.

I’m going to get revenge on that big dragon!
Why?
Because he killed my parents.
Oh.
With his teeth.
I’m sorry.
I’m going to get revenge on him now!
OK.
But first we have to kill some squirrels.
OK.
Quit dragon your feet!
OK.
No, it was a joke, you see, because it said ‘dragon’?
OK.
You just want to do the quest now, right?
OK.
Well, I get paid by the line of dialog.
Huh.

7 Likes

I know I know.
I guess I miss Puzzle Quest 1 where we actually saved the world against a big evil dude, instead of being this comedic straight man killing things without any real motivation.

Yeah i was expecting that since it’s water theme kingdom.

What is the bonus for level 10 kingdom?

1 Like

Life.
(10 ch.)

1 Like

Hmmm cool stuff… but I find I really can’t face opening 20000 chests with the new UI… this certainly isn’t an improvement… whoever thought seeing them pop up in reverse alphabetical order was remotely useful or intuitive?

Edit: what’d be really useful @Saltypatra would be an option to set “watch” parameters so that as I open 50 chests, it prioritises telling me if I get certain troops that I’m after… I don’t care about seeing how many banshees or manticores or whatever I got, but it’s a pain scrolling sideways and backwards to see if I got any crabs…

3 Likes

I didn’t have an issue with the UI this morning. The speed ends up being quicker, actually, since SKIPping the animation and CLOSE are the same button. There isn’t a NEW message anymore, but the new items is still separated the first time, and the highest rarity is still next, so seeing if you got a legendary or mythic is still easy.

The UI is not ideal, but this isn’t something I’ll complain about.

I agree with you @Jainus the old version was better you could see what new in a sec i really don’t like how it is now with the left-right slider

3 Likes

Where is Moby Dick then & Cpt Nemo? Maybe add some haunted Ghostship and a Sharkrider, similar to the Drake Rider. Mermaids! Zomb-fish, Neptunius or the “Mysterious Shell”, who has a 25% Chance to give a huge Gold Boost.

Merlion looks like a very interesting troop for Guild Wars. Just watching Tacet video testing some of the new troops.

Wow! I really love Azura.
She is my favourite ‘kingdom quest epic’
Really good troop. Fun and useful, but not overpowered.

2 Likes

How does one pronounce descrtiprion?

1 Like

Decepticons?

1 Like