New Kingdom - Merlantis

@Ozball working for me. Just need Leviathan…

Whew drop rates were low. Spent 800 glory keys and 16000 glory and still missing Azura and leviathan. The blue card I only got a few of each… I guess I should have used that glory on spoils of wars

1 Like

…or waited for the event next week and used event keys.

2 Likes

Spoils of war gets you event keys, that was my point.

1 Like

Sorry but you cant expect to get a Leviathan out of so few keys. He will be super hard to pull without an event. Thankfully event is around the corner, brudda!

There was an issue with selecting Merlantis with game controllers on consoles, which should be fixed in the mini update we hope will coming out next week. Then Merlantis out on consoles shortly afterwards.

(But at this stage I don’t have an exact eta).

2 Likes

Nevermind…

1 Like

im impressed with the drop rates… :astonished:
700 golden keys = 5x crab, 1 hippocampus…

hay guyz check out this doohickey
weapon

1 Like

What colors does it use?

I thought the delay was to make that happen! Wrong again. Retarded!

blue/green

yay! a big fork… :yum:

2 Likes

Where is that information on the image you posted?

Everything working fine, Merlantis on the map, all quests unlocked, fork and pearl awarded, Leviathan found. It was a good day :slight_smile:

Some of those troops are interesting. All that submerging is bad for my dragons :frowning:

EDIT: about Azura. When it says “dispel all enemies and decrease a random spell” does she decrease a random spell to all enemies?

1 Like

Some server issues…? Had this 3x already…
and 4th right now…

its not on the image when you get it from leveling had to look in troop weapons itself to see the mana of it lol

That should problem say random skill.

We’ll try and get fix out next week for that.

So with the release of Merlantis, we now have more than 400 troops in the game.

We’re going to revisiting event chests as a alternative means to dig out Commons and Rares in a future update.

7 Likes

Oh, never mind then. I was worried that this image was taken from the troops menu, and that it wasn’t possible to simply look at a weapon and determine its colors.