New Kingdom - Merlantis

No console release?

Console is coming soon, it was scheduled for a week or two after the patch went live. We’ll let you know when we have a more fixed date.

5 Likes

I finished quests and opened gold chests, got new troops but they are not showing under troops.

They are working on the fix for that right now.

1 Like

Last challenge is broken

Unfortunately I cannot see the new kingdom banner :sob:

I can’t even see the new kingdom on the map. Curious how some people have managed to make it to the last challenge when I can’t unlock the kingdom.

2 Likes

Have you restarted since the day switched over? Also do you have Blackhawk unlocked?

Were you on before the reset? I know that I always need to close the game and restart after the reset to get the new troops to show up. I had to do the same thing for the new Kingdom.

I have restarted multiple times. Blackhawk is unlocked and at five stars.

I am still running 3.1.5, since I am not going to deal with the new chest opening process for 27,000 chests!

Edit: screenshot showing Merlantis announcement and no Merlantis above Blackhawk.

Then there is your problem, you didn’t update the game

3 Likes

I actually find the new chest opening to be quicker anyway.
I barely have to move the mouse.

1 Like

That’s such a shame, look how beautiful it used to be.
Can you update and post side by side screen grabs please?

7 Likes

@Ozball are they still working on the fix? Do we restart?

I spent over 5000 gold keys before I realized I can’t see how many troops I have. Also just noting that the “new” troop layout when opening chests is difficult to see, it’s just a small red banner on the card itself.

4 Likes

It’s fixed for me now.

Just went out now. People will need to restart the game to get the changes though.

1 Like

Not a chance. At the very least, not before the hotfix goes out and improves readability.

Edit: or the devs make 3.2 mandatory. If they do this prior to making it so that playing the game will not cause me pain, I will have some very harsh words indeed regarding their priorities.

2 Likes

sometimes it would be handy to use sth. called a test server before release… :roll_eyes:

1 Like