New Help Center

Nimhain had the forethought to ensure we couldn’t accidentally slip and post the patch notes without her :stuck_out_tongue:

So the patch is ready. We’re just waiting for Mom and Dad to get home before it’s being released. That makes sense.
Safe and fast travels Nimrian (Nimhain+Sirrian).

We added that one because we knew there would be some forum members trying to figure out the maximum that is possible. :smiley:

Thanks for all your suggestions, I’m sorry there is a few typos, I’ve been away and it’s been hectic! We’ll continue updating as we go!

Don’t worry, I understand. This is me every day :wink:

1 Like

@Fourdottwoone Clarified the tiny dancer in the article

Regarding your effect question, consider as Lyrian has mentioned that Effects are separate to Traits. Did my comment that they are similar throw you off? They are similar in that they work A LITTLE like normal traits (giving the Troop a form of perk) but they aren’t actually Traits. I tried to clarify this as well.

Hi, @Cyrup!

I think I found another typo in the Faction Event article.

I think you meant to say to use the sigils before the end of the Faction Event? (Event sigils shouldn’t be able to roll over into normal daily sigil allotments out side of the event?)

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a typo, just a bit unclear. It mentioned “day to day during the event”, so it’s referring to the new Fraction’s weekend one, instead of usual Tuesday. Weekend fraction event end in Sunday before the start of new week, so the end of Fraction Event and Weekly Reset are technically the same thing.

Also, I have a question. When either of Fraction Events happened, are we technically get free 6 sigils/scroll a day? 3 to use inside the event, and 3 in normal Underworld? Or the activity in the Underworld is paused to focus on single Fraction featured in the event?

You are correct, although the tip doesn’t specify which type of faction event it is discussing. In the case of Tuesday Faction Events, it would be a misleading statement as sigils shouldn’t roll over from an event onto the normal 3 per day allotment for Wednesday.

On beta, Faction Events were seperate from the normal 3 per day Underworld allotment. To access a Faction event, players have to go into the Games menu to access it, so it should be a separate event with a separate sigil counter. When Valravens show up in a Faction Event, they add to the event’s sigil counter and not that of the Underworld map.

1 Like

It was just a bit too vague in terms of game mechanics, the new wording is much better.

1 Like

Thanks @Lyrian and @Fourdottwoone :heart:

p.s Kafka wrote this one, credit to her, for some reason I was set as the author. But feel free to ping me for future changes and I can pass them on appropriately.

1 Like