Welcome to the Gems of War Community!

Welcome to the new Gems of War forum, a place for you to discuss the game, get help, and generally relax after a busy day of battling with your fellow Adventurers!

For those of you coming from our old forum, expect a more Reddit-esque experience here. Rather than the traditional isolated sub-forum topics you may have experienced, our new community site attaches posts to categories, and then lets you browse the the whole community on the front page. If you want to focus in on a particular topic, simply head over to the Categories page.

This forum doesn't use your old forum account, so simply create one to get started!

Our discussion and behaviour rules are pretty straight forward, but please take a few moments to read them.
(It'll even earn you a forum badge!)

HELLO !!!! :sunny: nice game, play every day every minute every second ! :smile:

Ooo, I didn't realize you could post in this! Ah well, I might as well leave it as is, this is a nice way for new people to say hi :smiley:

Hiya! This game is absolutely amazing! Sometimes I find myself playing till 4am! :joy::joy::joy:

I'm going to close this thread as we have this great introductory thread here!!
Drop in and say hi ^_^