New Faction - The Labyrinth

There is a bug:

If you take a counter clockwise path, the top middle fight is not available, until you defeat the one to its left.

(Guess others have seen it already)

I got 5 bucks that says that is “working as intended, not a bug”.

FINALLY, I can start my Tauros team with 50% mana. Thank you devs!

I just couldn’t have done this before… oh wait…

13 Likes

With King Minos’ second trait… would have been interesting to give him like a 2:1 gold boost to his damage? Please consider. Also might make for fun combos with cedric/egg teams.

Additionally, we already have a 50% tauros start. Perhaps a trait like “cheat death: 50% reduction from all damage sources”; this would go along with his storyline a bit better. Or like someone in another post commented, a trait like “immovable: cannot be knocked from his current position”.

Just a couple things to think about while working out the bugs :slight_smile:

Thanks!

5 Likes

Re: “cheat death: reduce damage from all sources by gold (3:1)” So it would take 2 cedrics to give invulnerable to damage, however, can still be devoured, receive lethal damage, or be transformed. Hahah… that’s one way he could live in that labyrinth forever.

I can’t even be surprised about this. At this point, expect new content to be bugged.

As other users have mentioned, this would have been very easily spotted from one test on Android. Clearly that didn’t happen.

Don’t expect any form of compensation for the poor souls trying to do a pure run without the enemies being visible.

This is so much fun! All my troops’ spell images are glitched too, nice!

4 Likes

Thrall is just expressing the feelings of all us Android users right now

2 Likes

Edited it, it’s actually every troop :slightly_smiling_face:

Haha fun game fun game, even the enemies that I can see are screwed up!

New Legendary with the exact same third trait as we have in a hero class already? C’mon devs, this is just lazy and sloppy. At least try to pretend you’re putting a little care and effort into this game.

1 Like

The funny part is you can’t walk from the top left room to the top one yet it’s the only way to unlock it.

Oh boy this is really fun.

I have to make one skull match just to break the barrier, then another skull match to do 60 damage (50% skull damage reduction). Except their ability nets them 78 Armor and barrier. So I have to make THREE skull matches in a row for every ability they use just to do 18 damage.

They also have the same banner that gives them +2 to Green and +2 to Red matches.

DEVS: START PLAYING YOUR OWN FACTIONS BEFORE YOU RELEASE THEM, YOU SUCK AT DESIGN.

Statemate games are NOT fun. There is nothing in the game that says “Oh, 100 turns have passed and no one has won.” Yes, the AI cannot kill me. But I can’t kill it. I had to literally retreat. But the AI, by design, would never retreat, even though it can’t win either. This is horrendously poor design.

20 Likes

Wow, I’m so happy I decide to drop a mountain of T7 every delve.
Not saying that everyone should, I’m just happy I never deal with this stuff.

I am thinking of not doing that for once. I pay for gems, and this event is jank.

Please devs fix this and take my money.

3 Likes

I gave up at PF level 200 run (no potions) for this same reason. Head to Head battle with a troop that I could never gain any ground on. 10+ minutes of back and forth. Not looking fwd to what this would be like at 500.

1 Like

I, for one, just unlocked the faction to grab the banner, won’t be even playing the faction quest until this is fixed. Don’t care much about money or gems, it’s just I try to enjoy my free time, and this event would just be a pain to play, as it is. Sadly, it’s starting to become a trend.

3 Likes

Word of warning for those who haven’t invested yet. 10 tier 7 purchases are highly unlikely to win you a level 500 pure faction run, you’ll likely need 15 to 20. Even if you get your whole team to the boss room, Horned Guardian will armor up much faster than you can cause damage, you’ll just end up having to retreat.

1 Like

I got it with 11 potions (because I stopped buying), Wild Plains 14 and Hoard 155;
Not my favorite pure faction.
The middle rooms are awful.
Somehow I suvived the boss room with full team. Just targeted Mechataur and Minos first.
BTW: I went 3 mechataurs and Minos with Dragon’s Claw Banner.

It’s really horrible, they seriously expect ppl to spend that much?
The knock back. stun and Silence is already making it no fun to play pure faction then they are also asking you to spend like 4k gems if you want to complete it and it will never be possible to do it without potions (ok maybe with hoard at an insane level idk).

I know factions are always a grind but shouldn’t game content be fun to play instead of pay your way up to pure faction 500?

1 Like

The other Satis-Factions didn’t draw enough complaints or people enjoyed them too much. So the Stall-Faction designers went hard to work to give us 4 useless carbon copy troops and a gem dump weekend to reign in 2021 with.

I see they put their best designers to work on the new IP and had you mouth breathers work on this faction. Thanks new employees of 505 Games. You’ll fit in nicely with some of the others that live under bridges there.

2 Likes